Reviews for The Perils of Passing Time
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Derek and Casey will be Derek and Casey, no matter how much time passes.
Dellie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
They are so great together. I hate whoever decided they shouldn't end together in LWD.
Rossie'Pooh chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I had totally forgotten how much I love Casey and Derek. Great job dear :)
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Insanely cute. Great oneshot.

-peace
aimeelove chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
totally fab .i loved it, u definitely have a way with cool.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
If Casey is Derek's good luck charm, then wouldn't he be worried if she had a recital the same time as a game?

I love the progression and how the writing set it all up D

I like the second last scene when Casey asked what they were...this answer to it was so cute!

Great job!
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was a nice fiction. I really liked it. I don't usually read K stories but this one was really grrear.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OH I love the ending! Same old Dasey but Perfect as ever!

I love this bit:

"I bet you want me here anyway."

"As much as you want to be here."

"Then it's settled, I should move in."

And the dinner/remote bet! PRICELESS!

Awsome job!

~Crystal
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
lol, love it. totally pulled me in.
ponderer chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
(It amazed her how even moving away from their previous high school lives and onto a University life didn't stop Derek from staying in control over his life... and hers) - I could totally imagine this happening when they go away to university.

Also, I really liked the flow and style of this. It leaves the reader wanting more, but if it was all given, it wouldn't be as fun.

Great job!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yes you can really do this type of writing...It was very well done and you should continue churning out more one shots like this...
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Oh, I *love* you. Seriously, how awesome are you again? This was so true to the show that I can imagine it as canon and be happy. The totally contrary, Derek-way in which he tries to make her attend his hockey games, the awesome way in which he totally (non-subtly) breaks her date, all the while being his usual arrogant self, the TOTALLY SWEET things he does sometimes (seriously, how adorable was him getting hurt for her!) And I think that part about their semi make-ups was spot on, they never say anything, it's all little gestures and words and that is really what makes Dasey so different.

I think just ALL of this was word-perfect and this perfect mixture of hotsweet that made my stomach drop sometimes and sometimes get caught in the near vicinity of my throat. I just loved it and I really hope you write more soon :) (Although I think you do hot very, very well).

LF7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aww, that was pretty much the cutest thing ever. i loved it. But, sorta depressing how it ended with no second chapter. Two-shot? haha. jk. do w.e u want, if u leave it like this its still fine. anyways my fave part is, "I thought of saying yes." "Oh?" "can i say yes?" "no" AHH! I almost died. it was great. Adding to favorites

Laura :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like how this followed the evolution of their relationship. Though it was a one-shot, nothing seemed rushed. Nicely done.
seek-to-enchant121584 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was really good! And I liked how you kept their relationship revolving around Casey's feelings about hockey. My favorite was probably the Florida spring break packing part. "Actually, we're leaving this weekend, I just wanted to see your face when I messed up your room." That was such a typical Derek line. Oh, and I thought you did a spectacular job with the different writing style. Keep up the good work!

seek-to-enchant