Reviews for Super Koopa World
austin.todd.315 chapter 2 . 4/6
Daisy's an idiot. I hate brides.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 3/28
A Great start.
Damirgraffiti chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Wow, this is the epic story to see. Using real life weapons against the Koopas was my most favorite part to see about. Like the F-18 jets and the navy ships. Really interesting to see about. Keep it up.
Just Call Me J chapter 34 . 5/16/2013
*ending credits roll*
Larry: But nobody ever reads the credits!
Me: *pushes the slo-mo button on the remote to read the credits more thoroughly*
Credits: Very Special Thanks: Tuna fish

:P
Just Call Me J chapter 33 . 5/16/2013
But don't close those windows yet, folks! There's still one more chapter left: the Epilogue!
*cheers*
Just Call Me J chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
This just reminds me of what's always said on 'Once Upon a Time'. "True love is the most powerful magic of all."

I sure hope I'm not speaking too soon like I was with Yoshi.
Just Call Me J chapter 31 . 5/14/2013
If I had the chance to ride on Kammy's broomstick, I'd probably have to resist the urge to go all-out fanboy. And my face would hurt from smiling; that's inevitable.
Just Call Me J chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
*headasplosion* - my reaction to this chapter

I'm still sad about Yoshi. I also thought of something: similarly to Toadette, Birdo will be devastated!
Just Call Me J chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
I did wonder about how Toadette responded to the news of Toad. Although in my head-canon the two are siblings, I hold no enmity towards the idea of them being intimate friends.
It appears I spoke too soon about Yoshi *sobs*
Just Call Me J chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
"An overwhelming feeling of peace coursed through the lands like a wave." The last few paragraphs in a single sentence.
Just Call Me J chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
I'm going to spoof a running gag from our favorite wiki site and poke fun at the humans at the same time. *clears throat*
UR SHIP ASPLODE!
Just Call Me J chapter 26 . 5/13/2013
..."and then all heck broke loose"
Just Call Me J chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
I was honestly worried sick for Yoshi when Yoshi's Island was attacked. Now all my fears for him have been put to rest. I'm not called "J-Yoshi64" for nothing!
Just Call Me J chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
What an awesome gift for Ludwig! Way to throw that surprise at us; I was NOT expecting that. In fact, I almost completely forgot about his birthday, save for the fact that he's 20 now.
Just Call Me J chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
When the Koopa family greet Bowselta, I can identify the speakers of 4 out of the 7 voices:
"Bowselta!" - Bowser
"Mom!" - this could be any of them
"Muzzer!" - Ludwig
"Your Arrivedness!" - has to be Kammy
"Ma!" - Roy
"Mother!" - could be anybody
"Mom!" - anyone could have said this one