Reviews for Sealed In Blood
purpleshampoo chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Omg i live this story!

Quick queation tho

I thought for u to summom a crossroad demon u just had to put ur pic in a box and some other stuffbin it and burry it in between the crossroad not burn it in a bag? Or is that just how ur writing the story
sam riggs chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
good story so far i like it
MelodicMisery chapter 39 . 11/12/2009
yeah...dang...i made the mistake of reading this on my cell phone in the middle of french class. i started crying and people looked at me weirdly. but anywhoser, i loved this chapter, but it was so sad. :'( i feel so bad for dean and sam and bobby... DX *sniff* i loved this story so much! can't wait until the sequel's posted. :)
MelodicMisery chapter 38 . 11/11/2009
urg, you're killing me here! i need more. please update soon!
MelodicMisery chapter 37 . 11/10/2009
no! dude, you have me crying and she's not even gone yet. :( i loved the update, please update soon.
MelodicMisery chapter 36 . 11/9/2009
aw, no! she's gonna die. *sniff* this is so sad. i loved the update! :) it's amazing. update soon.
MelodicMisery chapter 35 . 11/8/2009
aw, poor brook. :( loved the update! :) update soon.
MelodicMisery chapter 34 . 11/5/2009
aw, i loved it! omg, i'm almost crying here, which i don't do often, which goes to show you how amazing this is. _ update soon please!
MelodicMisery chapter 33 . 11/4/2009
psh, yeah they need to talk! awesome update. :) loved it! update soon.
MelodicMisery chapter 32 . 11/2/2009
i loved it! amazing. poor brooklyn...i'd probably be like sitting in a little ball in the corner if i was her. :( update soon. :)
MelodicMisery chapter 31 . 11/1/2009
sorry i didn't review the last chapter...i was so busy this weekend and was just able to get on. anywhoser, loved this update! i feel so bad for dean... :( i'd probably like kill myself if something like that ever happened to me. update soon!
MelodicMisery chapter 29 . 10/31/2009
this is my SISTER'S favorite episode. XD i don't know why she enjoys watching dean die so much. i cry myself. XP lol! anywho, amazing update! dean's so adorable when he cries. that sounds so weird, but i don't care, because it's true. and he cares about her so much and it's so amazing. _ update soon! :)
MelodicMisery chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
aw, it was such a bitter-sweet holiday. :) :( beautiful chapter. :) update soon.
MelodicMisery chapter 27 . 10/26/2009
loved the update! :) as i said, this was one of my favorite episode and you did an awesome job of writing it. _ update soon!
MelodicMisery chapter 26 . 10/26/2009
i loved the episode! hasta be my favorite in the 3rd season. _ anywho, great chapter. :) loved it! update soon. ;)