Reviews for The Head Boy's Education
ianarcher33 chapter 4 . 1/28
This is a great thing. Did you give up?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Oh come on! Things can't end there! There's too much smutty goodness awaiting its telling to leave off there! Hell, Harry and Hermione haven't even actually echoed their instruction manual avatars and done oral on each other yet!

;D

Superb work, CCSO! This story is cracktacular but still extremely well written and the scene with brainy birds Padma and Hermione trading notes while the former's in the middle of coitus is too hilarious for words!
Runecutter chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
What a nasty mind you've got. :D I like what it comes up with.
The mixture of slight lemonyness and wicked humor is right on my wavelength. And i've enjoyed the playful banter between Hermione and Harry a lot.

But then... neither the patrol nor the night are over yet, are they? :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Hey your very good at this.
Had several laughs.
She is very bold for once and rather Slitherin for sure.
I like her like this.
She gets rarely the opportunity to show off her skills.
Good job you made.
Love them all.
fledge chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
A very unusual pretence for thze writing of smut. Well done as always. The Ron-bashing in ch. 1 is a piece of genius. Of course Ron's understanding of language will be more or less restricted to one-syllable words, a few with two syllables, perhaps (such as breakfast, most likely), and the sophisticated difference between adverb/adjective and verb will elude him forever.
Alas, with most of your admirable stories, your muse seems to desert you more often than not, so that lots of them remain unfinished.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
How can it be a "m-rated audience" when two sentences further into the story Dean Thomas is kneading censorable anatomy on his "underage girlfriend"... either the underage girlfriend is present to be touchable or the audience is "m-rated" ;) tut tut... Ms Granger making such elaborate errors in judgment...

All in all a lovely play of mind... and with minds :D I want to see more of how this will go on. When the slight Ron bashing is any indicator i won't rue this :D
productofanolympianorgy chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Hhahahaha. GENIUS! That was way too entertaining.. :DDDD

Keep writing, you have a real talent for it. :D
GryffindorDragon chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
A rather entertaining story. More could be written on it.
GryffindorDragon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ron did use f_ as a verb; in 'f_ing arsehole' it is indeed used as a verbal adjective, but in 'go f_ yourself' (and there should be a comma between go and f_, as two actions are referred to, e.g. go and f_ yourself) it is a verb. It would have removed from the category of 'explicit' language under different criteria. A better difference would be when it is used as an highly insulting expletive rather than as a crude term in a detailed description of the sexual act. The fact is, sex can be graphically portrayed without any profanity at all. 'Seamus wants to have anal intercourse with you' is just as explicit as 'wants to f_ your arsehole'.

I like the repartee between Harry and Hermione.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I think this might have been better as a oneshot.

Don't get me wrong, it's good, and very entertaining, but it kind of just seemed more than needed.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Awesome story.
Karou WindStalker chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Wish you had continued this!
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Hilarious!
Taylor1991 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
"Oh, so...maybe I'll have to examine you orally." Hermione's practical as ever, though I bet Harrys jumping to conclusions never mind that he's way off track. lol

"What?" Harry blurted out. *snickers* Yep I knew it. The boy-who-lived is all hot and bothered upon hearing Hermione's alternative way of insuring that he knows all of the proper terminology.

"Test you with questions and answers, silly," Hermione teased. "What do you think I meant?" (fave line)

"Erm,that was it, sorry...just a bit nervous...want to get things right with you...I mean with my duties..." Riigghht.