Reviews for Old Blood
onetreefan chapter 24 . 9/26/2009
wow great update i cannot wait for more
Nelle07 chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
O!
Blooddrunk chapter 24 . 8/18/2009
Umm. What a deliciously naughty surprise in the box! I really needed something like that after episode 9. Thanks a lot!
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i love it already.

and i think i already guessed who she's trackin down...Bill right?

loved it.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
Well, that's just NAUGHTY! I LOVE it! Please continue!
Nelle07 chapter 23 . 8/15/2009
Yes a welcome home!
Blooddrunk chapter 22 . 8/14/2009
Yay! Bill is fine. I was so worried after that bumpy car ride. The part about Abby removing silver chains made me cringe. Wonderfully detailed, I almost cried for Bill. Also, I think that multiplied my love for Abby. LOL!

Anyway, now I am really intrigued, whats the deal with Locke? Update soon.
prettyxdangxcool chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
i like abby and sam being together. its adorable.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
Barfy, Mcbarfbarf. I really don't know why I typed that! But this is interesting! Please continue!
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 21 . 8/13/2009
Holy. Shit.
Blooddrunk chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
I like this story a lot. Sam is my second fav male in TB, after Bill. I like that you have given him a new, nice girl. Abby is intriguing, (of course, after all she is Bill's great, great grand daughter LOL! JK). Anyway, I hope they find Bill soon. I love Bill so please don't hurt him too much. Also, can we have a Bill/Sookie reunion please *wink*.
Spaz85 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I love the story so far, can't wait to read the rest.
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Damn! Why won't anyone make a Jason story! He is HAWT! And its good, carry on.
Lyric Dreams chapter 18 . 8/10/2009
hi, i love the story so far. please write more. tanks.
MaybeMelody chapter 17 . 8/9/2009
oops, it seems as though you've re-uploaded chapter 16 as chapter 17... what is this truth to be told? lol

great story. eric evil seems a bit much for me, but then again I'm a strong believer in Eric/Sookie... hehe. I'm quite curious about this turn of events. can't wait to read more! :)