Reviews for Unsurpassed
Lellow chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I think this pairing is so difficult to write for too. I like that your drabble is simple, concise, and in keeping with the tone of their romance... I'm gonna review ur other fic now coz I know its annoying when you see the "hits" go up on your traffic counter thing but the number of reviews stay the same :P
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was awesome. You can feel the strength of his feelings in these few sentences.

I hope you keep writing for them! They are a difficult pair, I think, and it's easy to simplify them or just go, 'eh, history', but this drabble really got her impact on Kenshin in the moment, even though it's post-death.
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Absolutely love this pairing too. Wish there was someway that she could have survived. They were so incredible together and they were both just starting to develop and change. I love to dream about what would have happened had she not died and they raised a family together, they would run from his past and fight their inner demons, but their love would conquer all that tried to break them. They would live on, the smell of blood and white plums on the winds of history.