Reviews for Vocaloid 09: Unit Naruto
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/25
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Good fic
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
honestly i could see there being sequel to this where naruto gets his memories back but in the end the choice to make a sequel nor not is yours
rivereagles999 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
RARW! I WAS HOPING FOR AN EXPLINATION ON HOW HES ALIVE! RARG! WHY U MAKE ME MAD STORY! Raging aside i really liked this story! i rate it 8.5/10 Lower for being less conflict between Ninja and Singer, and some grammar errors.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Bad, it's the fanfic version of a lyric vid. So basically it needs a plot that actually runs.
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
Intresting I like it,nice story.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
not bad! well written but i don't like the story itself much, of course that is probably because i know only a couple of vocaloid song's or my indifference to songfics (_)
wintercrystal chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
ooookay... ineresting story, but i found it quite disspointing that around half of the story consists of lyrics. rather ticked off by it... the ending was rather.. um whats the word for it... not completed i guess. it wasnt really that rounded up and left me kinda like: uh... okay? other than that, it's still alright. not that good but at the same time not bad
Cross your Heart for me chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
ok just tell me if i'm getting the situation right, the creators of the vocaloids found Naruto and too his brain, body design, and his organs to re-design him into a vocaloid but since half of their brain are circuits his memory was somehow lost? did i get it right because thats how i'm making sense of it.
Terminator101 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011