Reviews for Desire for strength
Joe chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, My, GOD, that was so cool you NEED to continue it,YOU HAVE TOO!

it was so funny when everyone was running away from her,[Keep doing it just like that]Write soon,SEEYA!
K9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Aw man. You're not gonna finnish this? But it's so GOOD! I mean, I can thinck of so much 'stuff' Myotismon would 'do' with Renamon! *coughhintcough*
Tache chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Cool! Please continue!
outlaw torn chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
you could have made this better if you made it a little more depressing. you know, make it more bleak and sad. oh well, your right for not continuing, thats the mistake i made with matrix evolution, i continued it where i didnt have to. and, how did you make the itallics show up? they dont on mine, do you have a pay account? cuz when i put mine in the itallics just come up a regualr text...well, i think it was pretty good, you just could of had Myotismon defile Renamon somehow, that would have made people go wild! plus its sad when you don't see two made for each other not getting together and one of them being held against her will, plus with defilement it would have been disturbing, thats always a nice touch! :)
Buretsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Very interesting. You simply must write more.
Kari of Light1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Wow... you're right! If Renamon never met Ruki, this type of stuff probably might've happened! You portray Renamon VERY WELL... I can almost feel what she's feeling.
java86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Its a very good start. Its actualy a story. Not a script like some Fan-fics. Keep going. i cant wait for the next one.
daisukefire chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Not bad. The way you tell the story is kinda wierd, but i think you do a good job of portraying Renamon.