Reviews for Cast a Long Shadow, We All Meet in the End
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 4/26
Really well done.
AppleLissa chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Beautiful . I loved every bit of this .
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Good Read, I See You Left Snape Alive
yay chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This made me cry. It's really nicely written.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wonderful fic! It was refreshing to see Petunia's point of view, and the fact that she really wasnt all evil and horrible was a plus. I could actually agree with some of her thoughts and the reasons for her actions. I would have liked a little more Snape, but thats just because I like him so much. Great fic! :)
duj chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great work. Your look into Petunia's head is utterly convincing and there's not a false note anywhere. But as a Snape-aholic, I'm afraid I'm more interested in the story you didn't tell: what Snape did after Petunia left, whether he actually spoke to Harry at any time after faking his death, and where his journey took him in the end.
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh this was wonderful.

The glimpses throughout the years... Dudley, Snape, Petunia (oh Petunia!), so well done.

Every character was fleshed-out, an actual person, no cardboard stand-ins here, and each one made me ache for them.

Thank you so much for sharing.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Dear god! That was really just so utterly, painfully beautiful. I love the idea that Lily truly did represent something trying and difficult and terrifying for Petunia, but that doesn't mean she didn't love her. Fantastic to see her running into Snape at all these monumental events. I loveee the idea of Dudley and Harry making a true peace. Excellent little character study that did a great job of spanning a significant and reasonable past and future!
CareersFTW chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I loved this story, only I wasn't too keen on the end. But that's just my personal preferance as I generally don't read AU. But a really touching side to Petunia.

Well done, and keep writing!
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I loved all of it - it was very well written and it had so much emotion in it. I love how Petunia is in this story, it is very OC. There is quite simply not enough words to describe how much I love this fanfic!

Great story and I love how you set in all out.
sunshinefarah chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Lovely, lovely one shot about my favorite sisters and their complex relationship! I loved the writing, it was so emotional. Very well done:)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Excellent story. And Petunia is right-how much longer can the Wizarding World stand when it's so ready to slice itself to bits? At least she is going home to a family, even though she's lucky to have anything left after DH.

Snape? Probably not. But then, he doesn't know what it's like to have anyone love him anyway. Perhaps he'll learn someday.

But not today.
Cirrat chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is a hard one. I mean, everybody takes for granted that Petunia is the evil one, in the middle class sense. Nobody tries to see why and how and with what consequences... A very well done piece again :-)
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hahah. That authors note at the beginning made me laugh, and I just reread it. . . .

I like your explanation of Petunia's reasoning for her actions. I liked the story in general (I can't think of a right word for what I'm feeling, but it's just a bit brighter than the feeling I get listening to Malchik gay), but those authors who can make Petunia not hate Harry in cannon are amazing. Kudos to you!
psychegurl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I loved this story. You pinned Petunia's character very realistically; you really got inside her head and thought about why she did the things that she did, and managed to make her sympathetic. The whole fic reads as very real - there are good and bad parts to everything in it, and as a whole it leaves you with a sense of satisfied hope (does that make sense?) As a matter of fact, you've inspired many ideas for my own Petunia fic - I think she's highly underrepresented. :)