Reviews for Cacoethes Scribendi
BeltaneFlame chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
"In secret hopes that Kurama would trip over one of them in te morning" hahahahahahha
The best part of all. Great job, congratulations
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
All that work and he slept through his test anyway. I have done that myself... :P And he finally got Hiei to sleep in the bed, lol. Tricky fox.
dragoscilvio chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOL! Kurama overslept because Hiei smashed his alarm clock! I love it!

If you wouldn't mind, would you write a one shot for me? I would love to see your interpretation of a hurt/comfort fic of Hiei having a nightmare, and Kuwabara being the one to help him through it. I love the way you include the whole team but focus on two people and still make it a very nice friendship fic. If you would, I would favorite it, and keep it forever!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lol very nice. Thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lol very nice. Thanks.
twivsla chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i just wanted to say that was super cute :):) its an obstacle course to find stories that have every thing correctly spelled and "easy to read" with spacing. it made everything super enjoyable. your story was soooo good, i love how kurama and hiei were both in character for the whole story, you pushed the characters a little too! showing their more unseen sides, it was really wonderful :)
Nyoko Iso chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
adorable. Definitely one of the cutest things I've read in a VERY long time.
LycheeTea chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this is grossly under appreciated.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was a great read, thanks. I loved it, could you write more on HIEIkurama please
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww thats really cute. I really like fics like these. :] Cute, Fluffy and full of mild humor. I like how it stars more around there friendship then acual yaoi. Please make more one shots like these? I would absolutely love that. 3 again, thanks for the awesome story. :] you totally rock.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
lol, and thus, the fire demon found himself falling out a window as he woke up. Nice job, twas nice and funny
NenaBird chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Why aren't there more comments on this? This was very entertaining to read and the two of them were very in character! Awesome job, it was both fun to read and very clever. :]