Reviews for Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
Midnight chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Soooo, if Harry isn't BWL, why was he living with the Dursleys or other family who dislike him? And why was he able to get into a Gringotts vault (presumably) without being told who his parents were, let alone have that much money. You said he pulled out "a small pile of gold coins" Thus, he carries around a pocektful of galleons, yet he doesn't know who was wealthy enough and cared enough to leave him a small fortune? Harry's wand was what, seven galleons? And a handful would be like 5-10?
GinnyGirl528 chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
i love how i never see it coming. i can't believe i've never read this before! i love it and it's so original that everything is crazy and exciting when you first come into contact with it. i would love to be this original, but not everyone can have that kind of talent. WOW!
fanficreader2842 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Pomfrey "...started prodding him with a wand." Is this medical wand or what I thought there is no silly wandwaving?
But except for the use of wrong similar sounding but not identical words this is a good fic, although a bit more emphasises on Training vs Talent would be nice.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
so... will there be an update anytime soon?
Kadude15 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
You do realize that Those systems didn't exist at that time unless you are writing the In the the present time
Albus Severus Potter chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
I love this story! Can't wait for the new chapters to go up! Will Remus talk to Harry about his parents? Isn't the Potter family wealthy as well? What happened to Sirius? Did James and Lily die like the canon?
gangor the mighty chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This story is great
Dennis chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Great story, i'm hoping that there is going to be many more chapters ;)
Prajakta29 chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
I read your story few months back, but didn't get the time to review it then. Its really a great plot you created. I like all your characters,even if they are in negative light.

Are you going to explain what happened to James & Lily as well as Sirius in coming chapters? Cause thats really a mystery here( & they are my favorite characters). How about Voldemort?

Really great work. Keep it up!
Kingdark chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
The first mistake here is straight at the top. It isn't so much as a *spelling* mistake as it is a word in the wrong 'time'

'The first confrontation after the attack on Harry was the worse'

It is the last word that is incorrect.

'The first confrontation after the attack on Harry was the WORST'

Way lower you write 'lose' when you meant loss and 'you're is technically not right either. 'you're is: 'you are' the ' between you're is to cut it off. So if you wanted to write it right it should be 'your loss'
Kingdark chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Another spelling mistake that I caught: you wrote winging when it should be whining. Both words are genuine real existing words so it wouldn't be caught by a spelling checker. just like steel and steal (from a previous chapter) wouldn't be caught.

Again, you wrote cleaver when it is clever.

A bit later you wrote feel when you meant 'fell' two words that mean completely different things. and 'faint' is not the same as 'feint'.

It is cheap and not cheep.

Other then these mistakes, you also tend to mess up your tenses. Like the last sentence of the chapter:

'Why did her house have to be causing such a huge fuss over two students from another house who just wants to do well, have fun and be left alone?'

While not entirely *wrong* It could be written a bit differently. For example:

'Why did her house have to CAUSE such a huge fuss over two students from another house, who just WANTED to do well, have fun and TO be left alone.'

This is a much better version then yours.

KD
Kingdark chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
A number of spelling mistakes.

cleaver should be clever and week should be weak. Two mistakes amongst many. Your 'tenses' are all messed up too. Let's see if you get better.

KD
anna012 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Love it! Can't wait for the next update!
TwilightEclps chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
I really love this story!

It's different and so thought out!

More please!

justWritingAT chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
When I read the synopsis, I didn't think that I'd like this story. But I stand corrected and I really like this story. There are a couple of obvious spelling errors and a few typos but I can ignore them.

Do keep writing and update the story soon.