Reviews for Moonlight Rose
Morgan chapter 3 . 6/25
Great story so far I agree with your character of demonic Kagome and I think Seshomaro and Kagome are a better couple because of Inuyasha's treatment of Kagome during the anime also In the anime Seshomaro seems to have an attraction to Kagome I'm loving the story in a sequel would be awesome
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 55 . 4/26
I loved this story!
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 55 . 2/24
EE. Loved it! When I first started, never thought it would go in this direction, but it was really good!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 55 . 12/6/2014
WOW, I am just speechless this was absolutely captivating and wonderfully written.
pmm chapter 55 . 6/16/2014
I like to read a story fairs to see if I like it, then and only then I will make a chaos and I got to say that I like what I read and it has all the things I look for in a story!. Keep up the good work and don't let NO ONE TELL YOU WRIT HOW TO A STORY, You writ what YOU want AND DO IT FROM THE HART!.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 55 . 4/7/2014
Wow! That was sure something. I'm glad I found this story. At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to get through 56 chapters (I can definitely say it's the longest story I can remember reading) but I managed. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Insane is my name chapter 55 . 3/31/2014
It was AWESOME the best story ever! Dude she this was gonna happen well it was...man I'm amazed :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 54 . 3/31/2014
Y'all underestimate her she's gonna kill him duh! But it was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) did haku and his men die? They were awesome I hope not :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 53 . 3/31/2014
Nooooooooo! This can't happen like this!
Insane is my name chapter 52 . 3/31/2014
Kagomes a great leader! Kikyo you fucking witch and good job inuyasha but I'm kinda mad that its taking less time for setsuki to get inuyasha but kaggy has sessh :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 51 . 3/31/2014
Naraku is sweet in a sick kind of way... I love it and tell her kaggy :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 50 . 3/31/2014
Saseko is so gonna die! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 49 . 3/31/2014
Noooooooooo touga! Damn you kikyo! Man this is so sad!:'( :'( he's dead! Good she's best dead
Insane is my name chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
Good job inuyasha! Now go to setsuki! I loved it .:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) kikyo's a bitch but we knew that :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 47 . 3/31/2014
Poor touga but poor sessh getting poisoned and everything but mostly poor touga he just wanted her