Reviews for Moonlight Rose
Undertheskys chapter 55 . 8/27
What kind of ending was that!? That was a disappointing ending
Undertheskys chapter 48 . 8/27
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, you forgot to put spaces between your words. STILL LOVE THE STORY THOUGH
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 8/27
Kaede is spelt like this. Okay this is just gunna be for the rest of the story and future stories you write. PLESE CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR BEFORE POSTING IT
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 8/27
Why do you put a capital Y for Daiyoukai? not really necessary
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 8/27
Here i thought they were doing something dirty, but their just playing goldfish.
You should use thisfor thoughts instead of this -
Morgan chapter 3 . 6/25
Great story so far I agree with your character of demonic Kagome and I think Seshomaro and Kagome are a better couple because of Inuyasha's treatment of Kagome during the anime also In the anime Seshomaro seems to have an attraction to Kagome I'm loving the story in a sequel would be awesome
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 55 . 4/26
I loved this story!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 55 . 2/24
EE. Loved it! When I first started, never thought it would go in this direction, but it was really good!
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 55 . 12/6/2014
WOW, I am just speechless this was absolutely captivating and wonderfully written.
pmm chapter 55 . 6/16/2014
I like to read a story fairs to see if I like it, then and only then I will make a chaos and I got to say that I like what I read and it has all the things I look for in a story!. Keep up the good work and don't let NO ONE TELL YOU WRIT HOW TO A STORY, You writ what YOU want AND DO IT FROM THE HART!.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 55 . 4/7/2014
Wow! That was sure something. I'm glad I found this story. At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to get through 56 chapters (I can definitely say it's the longest story I can remember reading) but I managed. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Insane is my name chapter 55 . 3/31/2014
It was AWESOME the best story ever! Dude she this was gonna happen well it was...man I'm amazed :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 54 . 3/31/2014
Y'all underestimate her she's gonna kill him duh! But it was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) did haku and his men die? They were awesome I hope not :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 53 . 3/31/2014
Nooooooooo! This can't happen like this!
Insane is my name chapter 52 . 3/31/2014
Kagomes a great leader! Kikyo you fucking witch and good job inuyasha but I'm kinda mad that its taking less time for setsuki to get inuyasha but kaggy has sessh :-) :-) :-)