Reviews for Reality Rewritten
wizard321 chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
i love this story. I think this could be onr of the originalls.
nightmareparade chapter 15 . 3/8/2010

I read this story and its amazing

I just have to comment on a few things.

first of all.

I read your authors note.

And being in a car crash and having someone you love die, is not okay. It just happened recently to me, and I cannot go to her funeral, but they are burying her on my birthday, yes to honor our friendship. She lives far away and I wasn't there for her. But you're the opposite, you were RIGHT THERE. So I can only imagine how hard that was. And at whatever point in the hospital, or at your house with broken bones, You absolutely had no obligation to continue the story (But it's sweet that you thought of your fans, though we would have understood). I personally think you should have taken some time off.

You needed it.

Oh, yea. I knew it.

This story?

I think i was in heaven while reading it.

So thank you.

annie loves vampies chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
i dislike you.(whaleing loudly) you are a mean could you do this to me.(crying) please tell me everything is going to be okay in the end of the story( sniff, sniff) oh i'm sorry i get into my stories a lot while reading
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
oh! *sniffs* so beautiful! brava! encore! Yay!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
AH! HE BIT ME! HE BIT ME! more soon plz!
vampireorvampyre chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
please write more. I know i over use that.
Airvamp12 chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
i love the chapter but a cliffhanger was okay to deak with it i love the details nice job happy holiday :)
What story will I fall into chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Love this story! And I do realize who she is related to, Sylvia Weald! I think, but keep this up, very interesting and your very good at cliff hangers.
Sparkly Fangs chapter 13 . 12/19/2009
oh my god...
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
O.o Wowie. boy am I glad I took the time to read that! lol. I love love LOVE this story! please post more soon!
ChaR17 chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
its really good:D and sorry to hear about your friend:(
BlackNightHawk64 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Wow, awesome chapter! What about Discovery, for the name of your chapter, because Anne discovers that Garret is a vampire. I don't know if it's good or not but it's an idea.

Airvamp12 chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
il ike it and sorry to hear about your friend :( but what can i say ? keep going there no ruch have fun doing update okay :)
Airvamp12 chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
i understand sorry i hope you get throught it take your time :)
Anon chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
I'm really sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone close, but as long as you still remember them, they'll live on in you. I wish you all the best.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »