Reviews for The Path to Recovery
RafaelaAngelusLapsus chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Cool Story! can't wait for the next chapter :)
CAsunrise chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
this is story is beautiful!

i hope you update soon :)
vampiress0012 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Im fucking scared. Imagine the bitch fit Henry's gonna have when he learns about Jimmy and Abby tying the knot, holy crap! Please update :p
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
You updated! _

Great new chapter.
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
You've really hooked me with the 1st two chapters! Please update soon!
vampiress0012 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I love Henry's twisted way of thinking. I've always wondered whats going through a killers mind when he kills and I think you portrayed it well with Henry. Please pity me and update soon!
HarmonyFan chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I adore this chapter. Thank you for uploading!
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I love how you wrote this. Henry is so...eerie. It's absolutely amazing, and hopefully we won't have to wait as long for another update!
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Ah! No flipping way!

I was definitely not expecting my review to do the trick, but I'm so very flipping glad that it did!

Oh, you're definitely awesome—for updating after that review and dedicating the chapter to me (a Henry chapter, too)!

I swear, that man may be a sociopath, but a small part of me understands that whole "doing it for love bit." And he's still just a wee bit awesome, if you completely ignore those killings (I know. Big thing to ignore).

Loved the chapter! Truly did! I hope you don't go another year without updating! Looking forward to the next installment!

Indecisively Yours

xx
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I know its been over a year, but I do hope that you eventually come back to this story and finish it! It's just so grand that it needs a next installment!

xx
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Loved this story and i am absolutely agree! Henry was insane but with help he can get better. If a schizophrenic goes on a killing spree-isnt it the right thing to do to help him rather than send him to jail? Hope for a continuance..
Wolfgirl82 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
iloveAdamLambert chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Love it. Well-written and the concept is fan-freaking-tastic.

Please update soon!

-nikki. :)
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love it! Please continue...pretty please?
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story so far, really interesting idea. Cant wait for the next chapter