Reviews for Addicted
harkie5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Cute story! Thanks for sharing!
loventherussian17 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
love it
cullensbabymama7 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. i wish i had caught it in time to vote for you, I would have voted for you everday after reading this little ditty. I just love me some Tattward, and a inked up Bella. Seriously those two together is just... HAWT... that and an TATTMMETT AND INKELLA!
feja chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great one-shot! I love Tattward
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
PLS CONTINUE! PLS! I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY PLS MAKE IT INTO A STORY NOT A ONE SHOT PLS! PLS CONTINUE!

BIG FAN!
Becca chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
OMFG! i loved this friggin story!
SamMomo chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
nice little story
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love the song, Two of Hearts, and Jake had to be gay to rock out to it. I love the one-shot!

~Xela
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I like it!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loved it! :)
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Nice job. A little sad but it all worked out in the end.
asiula chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hm... I wouldn't mind being addicted to Edward ;)
TopazV chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I just read this again for the second time, and it's even better than I remembered. I love that Bella is the inker... Most other fics have Edward in that role, and I really appreciated this. I also enjoyed that even though the attraction was immediate, they took their time to get to know each other and take their feelings beyond the physical... It made it even hotter for me.
Delphine94 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hey!

Your story is very great. I adored it!

I'm french and I try to improve my english. And it's better if I join the useful and the pleasant. As I like Twilight and all fictions based on it, more and more I read fictions in english.

Recently I discovery the community of "Tattward & Inkbella" and I love its fictions.

Yours is very great!

I like a lot your Bella who save the one beautiful Edward!

I'm sorry for the faults but as I said I'm french and my english is not very good.

Bye