Reviews for Addicted
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/19/2010 love this story...thank you...:)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Almost makes me want to decorate my body...almost ;)

Great story!
firstbluerose chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Please write another chapter...I'm addicted to this story! Amazing, isn't it?
firstbluerose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hot...very hot...
twimom817 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was a cute little story. Really enjoyed it.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009! i loved it!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 11/9/2009

Another keeper!

hunterhunting chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Well obviously I loved this, because, fuck, there were tatts and piercings. But beyond that the emotional intensity of the story behind it was amazing. I also could not stop laughing about the Hello Kitty tattoo and how you used that perfectly-where it was located, what it meant, and how Edward talked to it. I was pissing myself laughing at that part and the nip rings and the clit ring...loved it.

Thanks for that.
bklover08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Just picked this up to read this afternoon and enjoyed it, I find that I like to see ink on people, often wish I could come over and start undressing them! Probably not a good idea!
Colena chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This OS was just amazing! The idea of all this tatoos on Edward is!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
GUH! This was HOT! Loved it!
Im Poiosned chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Awesome one-shot it was good to read lool
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I am a sucker for guys with nipple rings! This was an awesome one-shot! I enjoyed thoroughly... *wink*wink*
CaroSlickLips chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I think I've missed the voting period, but I had to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed this one-shot.

The way you were able to develop the storyline in such a limited space was so well done. I'm very impressed.

I found myself completely and totally drawn to both Edward and Bella. Both of them had stories that you just wanted to know all about. Plus, it was a great build-up to their first time together. I'm glad that took place in the parlor; where it all began.

I don't know if you considered it, but this would make for a great fic. I know I would definitely follow it. Thank you for sharing this great piece of work :)
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aww... i like this :) very sweet.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »