Reviews for Addicted
fischstaebchen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
gah so GOOD! Thanks so much for this story, you ROCK!
asf134 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
okie!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
yummy, sexy story :)
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
hot, Hot, HOT! Congrats on making it into the finals. So loved your story. Never really thought much about nipple rings before reading this one and now... WOWEE!

Keep up the good writing.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol by the definition of addiction you have at the top - I'm addicted to Fanfiction...lol anyway great story, loved the tatts. Good luck in the competition
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
love this story.
AndYouLoveHer chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
seriously loved this
billy41 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
hello i have just read addicted it was brilliant is it just a one shot or will you do more xx
Lee723 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Spectacular!

OMG! I will NEVER look at Hello Kitty the same way AGAIN! uhh*

and Bella's piercing was seriously hot and shit Edward was practically dying to see it and touch it *swoon*

I'm DED! That is all :P
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this one shot. No wonder you got nominated! :) Good Job!
shalu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i really liked that you stretched the timeline; so many of the oneshots are all in the same day or close (which is fine-mine was, but i like that this was different). thanks!:)
Super Panda Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I LOVED it! Great job!
littlesecret84 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
very fun and sexy :)
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Fantastic. I'm really glad you developed a story and relationship between Bella and Edward before the I love yous. That always cracks me up when the characters meet, have a quickie, then spout of lovey-dovey sentiments. This was well written and realistic.

Thanks for sharing your writing. I've missed it since you finished up Private Tutor and I haven't started reading taita yet. I will get to it someday.
tehrager chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Loved it! HAWT, but sweet nonetheless :)

Best of luck in the contest!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »