Reviews for Addicted
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed your oneshot. The whole story benefitted from having such a deep and complete backstory. Great job!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I have known so many people who started their ink with a name, word or symbol to represent a friend or loved one who passed. It's an amazing tribute.

Hahaha .. clit piercing ... way to drive him nuts Jasper!

Wow ... so I know you are used to my reviews that comment as I read through a story, but this one pulled me along so much that I just couldn't stop myself from reading long enough to do my normal comments.

That was beautiful and hot and just wonderful!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Just F'n awesome! Love the story... Hated the pain, I could feel it as I read and that is hard in a one shot. meg
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Love this one! Great as always! Can't wait to vote!

xoxo

jennie
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Truly terrific fic. I just liked the sound of that. But I truly did love the story. I loved how you developed their relationship, and that it wasn't just based on the tragedy in their pasts. Great job.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Loved this Bella-confident and sexy without being a bitch.
alexandria elyse chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow, this was a great story, so well written and amazing. I hope you do well in the contest(:
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Such a sad story, but I loved it all the same!
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Good job!
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
WOW! That was fantastic! The way they connected with their kindred spirits was great!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was really good!
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
awesome, i liked how they didnt just screw eachother after 5 minutes. they got to know eachother first.
Bella Dazzles chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aww...that was amazing...:D makes me wanna get inked...
pippapear chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Button!

Yay you..

Awesome.

I liked the symbolism of his flames tattoo.. unconsciously mirroring his flames of love and lust for Bella... that he wasn't willing to admit to yet...

I like that Bella was more of the badass than him..

& I love their slow burn.. till they succumbed..

I loved it as always my Button..

Thanks so much...

Cheers

& all my love.

Emmy.

X
DarkHighNoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It seems like ages since you have written anything new and I love the fact that you decided to enter the Tattward contest. Loved the story. :) It turned out really well. Thanks for the update about TAitA. Now...since I reviewed...can I play with Eddie's nip ring now? Please? Lol.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »