Reviews for Team GoGetters: Beyond the First Gate
Unown123 chapter 1 . 3/30
Maybe you could do a Story were Heatra retun to the human worlds off some strange reason with pokemon only to find out that there also Charmander and Chikoreta are his pokemon how would the Go Getters react to that one? Or one were the Go Getters meets Ash on his Kanto Journey?
Unown123 chapter 1 . 3/30
Could you maybe do a sequel or a show with ash and his kanto team meets them?
Fire and Ice Master 123 chapter 1 . 3/30
Maybe a Different story for a spin off were Charmander and Chikoreta join Heatra on his Shinnoh or Unova journey?or we're they meet Ash?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hey, this story doesnt look like its finishd. What about Hareta pokemon as well as gengar being human
KeyLimePie chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
This story is AMAZING! If I werw you, I wouldn't change it, but if you don't mind (during your next Pokemon fanfic if you are going to make another) I would try to hit a little closer to home. No offense, (As I said before, it's an epic story) but glowing blue swords just don't make me think of Pokemon.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
I love the story so far! But I was just wondering... is Gengar the human in the legand?
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
...dang authors,you guys are always 1 step ahead of me.n.m. the beta reader
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Nice doing great so far I hope you get even more creative in the future.n.m. the beta reader
DarkAssassinB34 chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
As soon as Absol brought out the food it is obvious that this is Hareta! Great job!
Mistercokehold8 chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
This story was just flat out awesome. It was a very excellent read, and there needs to be a sequal!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2011
i like this fic. Thanks.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
"sentimental drivel poop"

wow, seriously? Ooooh, so very insulting! *snort* Jeez, that guy's gotta work on his insults. I can think of a thousand better things to say than "sentimental drivel poop".
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Alakazam is so cool... He's so smart, and nothing ever seems to faze him... He's so awesome!
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Ooooh, I wonder what that bird has planned for our heroes...
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Explorers reference FTW!

I hope that the dojo for these little guys doesn't get too painful for them...