Reviews for Team GoGetters: Beyond the First Gate
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hey, this story doesnt look like its finishd. What about Hareta pokemon as well as gengar being human
KeyLimePie chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
This story is AMAZING! If I werw you, I wouldn't change it, but if you don't mind (during your next Pokemon fanfic if you are going to make another) I would try to hit a little closer to home. No offense, (As I said before, it's an epic story) but glowing blue swords just don't make me think of Pokemon.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
I love the story so far! But I was just wondering... is Gengar the human in the legand?
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
...dang authors,you guys are always 1 step ahead of me.n.m. the beta reader
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Nice doing great so far I hope you get even more creative in the future.n.m. the beta reader
DarkAssassinB34 chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
As soon as Absol brought out the food it is obvious that this is Hareta! Great job!
Mistercokehold8 chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
This story was just flat out awesome. It was a very excellent read, and there needs to be a sequal!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/31/2011
i like this fic. Thanks.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
"sentimental drivel poop"

wow, seriously? Ooooh, so very insulting! *snort* Jeez, that guy's gotta work on his insults. I can think of a thousand better things to say than "sentimental drivel poop".
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Alakazam is so cool... He's so smart, and nothing ever seems to faze him... He's so awesome!
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Ooooh, I wonder what that bird has planned for our heroes...
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Explorers reference FTW!

I hope that the dojo for these little guys doesn't get too painful for them...
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I'm waiting Chikorita's reason for joing the rescue team is, now that Charmander's reason was revealed...

I was very excited when I read that the magmenite (which one was it back at the previous chapter?), pichu, and pikachu getting their own friend areas. I hope to see the places in action in this.
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Here again, and I was...left with many questions during the dream sequence...

During my reading of this, I really felt sorry for poor Squirtle after he was shocked. First waking up Voltorb and now that?

It was good to see Chikorta and Charmander in ation during this, and I hope to see more of this story!
CrazyLittleGirl116 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wow, that was good! For a second there, I thought that Pichu was going to be left out. He sure kicked ass here!

Also, it seemed like the pikachu/pichu replaced the pokemon from the games, but I'm not complaining. Also hope that Chikorita and Charmander get in more on the action here!

Anyway, keep up the work!