Reviews for Smolder
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/28
Keep up the good work
kiko280 chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
Bet sakuras pregnant, she wouldn't just vomit all of a sudden
kiko280 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Ooh I bet Sakura is going to be kaguya hime and itachi mikado later on in the story
kiko280 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Oh so it was the twins that was doing that?
kiko280 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I don't get the last bit
Shinjuuki chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
I love it. I couldn't stop reading so after a few hours i finished all chapters 3
The only thing i miss were fill lemon scenes ;w;
impromptumelody95 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I love that little story embedded in here. It was really interesting.
A tad mean.but chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
The ridiculous number of OCs make this story way too difficult to read without being thoroughly confused. It's hard to remember which OC is which, so it distracts from the overall plot.
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 1/19/2012
That was 1 of the best stories i have ever read. You are amazing.
Fubbles chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
So I kinda like the story a bit, but your sentence structure and spelling, is really throwing me of. I have a lot of trouble reading your story, i really want to but its just really hard, and since English isn't even my first language, it just makes it that much harder :S

I know you made this a long time ago, but I'd still suggest you find some one to correct this one, because i does have a lot of potential. I think it could be much more than it is now, but you have to correct those errors, if you want that happening, because as it is now i cant really read it.. Sorry /

Anyways good luck on your future stories )
moonlessforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
sorry but u do know that tsuki means moon right?
Nukumi chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Just stumbled on this fic and, even though this is slightly on a tangent, I wanted to thank you for including NejixIno as a side pairing. :) It's really rare and underappreciated.
Jay Ray-Love chapter 26 . 7/21/2011
It was good ,but I lost interest along the think this could be better?Because I sure do.:)
Twilightxeclipse12 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
the plot is truly interesting but your grammar and sentence structure had me lost quite a few times. it was really hard trying to understand some part of the story due to the way you write. maybe u should try getting someone to edit your story, but other than that, i can't wait to read more stories about itachi and sakura. good luck on your writing!
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 26 . 3/27/2011