Reviews for Scare Tactics
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Oh man, Harry's last line just about pwned me. The image of Marcus - of all people - playing the protective and threatening boyfriend amuses me far more than it should, but it's a very interesting image nonetheless.
Frostedmidnight chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
*collapses into a fit of slightly hysterical giggles* I lobed that ever so much! I have developed a fondness for the Marcus Harry pairing! Thanks for a good read!

Frosty
texasfaith89 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Absolutely love the closing line! I always enjoy a good "scare-the-Dursleys" fic, and you did a great job with this version!
diesedame chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
hey! i love your marcus flint stories. i've read this and the others multiple times alr. you should write a chaptered harry/marcus story. that'd make my day..
x.X.x.Nefarious.x.X.x chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hell. Yes.
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, this was amazing and really funny! Gosh, just picturing Harry and Flint together muddles my brain. You really have a knack writing in a way that uses good descriptions and keeps the plot flowing. That's a real talent. Very nice!
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
love this pairing! Great fic.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
It's very good. I do think that Marcus is very sweet! He he.
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"Isn't he sweet?"

hahaha that was hilarious XD
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
_

Damn, that was amusing to read!
Tamda chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Harry, Oh Harry... *snickers*

That is just plain AWESOME. I take it this is in an AU 6th year?

And yes, I adore this to pieces. Very small awesome ones.

And now I also want to find Marcus/Harry fics. Oh damn, that may be harder to find than Tom/Harry fics... O_o

Bravo on the fic and curses for making me want an impossible to find pairing!
empty29039i4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Mwuahh, that was classic! Marc is an adorable nickname. Awww.

Loved it, it was brilliant!
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Best ending line for this story. I loved it! Thanks!
mollycullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Best oneshot I've read in years!
Sweet chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I completely and totally enjoyed this story. It would be awesome if you would put up a second chapter, maybe introductions to Ron and Hermione? That would be amazing.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »