Reviews for iAm Officially Kissless
Miasaki666 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
XD

word games are epic.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
awesome one-shot! i loved their interaction. And their dialog! Freddie's so devious in making Sam think about their kiss. and I love how he's so adamant that he kissed Sam and not her sister.
Apparently Awesome chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I remember this story now. I had to save it as a bookmark on my phone cause I couldn't review. Awesome story, I love Sam in this one.
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
PERFECT STORY! (I do not say that often) AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, CUTE!

You've got talent. Definitely a fav.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Love it! Adorable and funny and sweet! Loved the babysitter bit, though Freddie's 'word games' cracked me up the most. Then the numbered kisses were very cute. Lovely work!
WF-ACCOUNTISCLOSED chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I loved it! Write more seddie!
seddie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
SO O O OO Funny! xD xD

this is one of the best short seddie fanfics!
tina chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
honestly like it make more
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw! How sweet! Oh, and Harry Potter Fan 1994, I love your stories! They are adorable! You and I should collaborate on a seddie! PM me if ur interested!
courtneyx11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
sorta confusing
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh this was so cute!

I loved it!

And the Hershey kisses and make out thing!
tjtay chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I LOVED it! Go seddie!

-tj-tay
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OMG with this review, i am officially out of alerts in my inbox that need reviewing! this hasnt happened like since, well hardly ever! *Starts dancing* oh wait i gotta do this one first to officially be through

what reaction will freddies mother have i wonder when she realizes that the babysitter left (you know i have often wondered, what made freddies mother the way she is. was her mother like that? and when does the bensons female members feel it is ok to let go of their children? sorry i am rambling)

lol i love the awkwardness that freddie is imposing on her

lol you know i heard that the thousanth kiss is the best, so get to it and let me know

lol officially kisless, nice

aww now i kind of have an empty feeling for having nothing else to review, so hurry up and update! lol

keep it up
Stl Carly fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'd love to see them dating! Keep up the good work!