Reviews for Dirt
normal, I think
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Loved it. :]
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Sorry for the late review. Our computer was broke. And the character was the young version of Carl's wife. I looked just like her when I was little. XD

Kairi seemed pretty harsh, but she's right. Sora gives her zero chance to do, well, ANYTHING. He needs to be beat up sometimes. The summary really caught me; great job!

-Akiko
mattjesse chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I figured that out after I was finished reading her part. I was able to figure that out for 2 reasons. 1: My memory occasionally acts as a steel trap for small details, 2: I watched that movie on Disney this afternoon and last night. The part with the phone calls was one of my favorite parts!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It's not a glitch. If you want to submit a new story you have to have reviewed the guidlines and clicked that you have read them at least once in the past week, otherwise it believes that you haven't read them because it's apparently been too long since you last checked them that you don't remember what they are.

I can't think of any ways that you could improve the ending, because I thought it was cute and I liked the cute ending. However, I completely didn't get that it was that Kari, because I'm a Digimon fan and Yagami Hikari becomes Kari Kamiya when they switch from Japanese to the English dub. So whenever I see 'Kari' the first person who comes to mind for me is her.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Handwritten chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw very well done! :D I always have trouble with my own endings, so I don't have any ideas at the moment x_x'

And you have to re-agree to the guidelines once your web cookies have expired for this site. Not sure how often that is / sorry.
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Yay, I get kudos! It would be interesting if Kari ever appeared in KH.

I must say that I really enjoyed this oneshot. I actually didn't figure out why Kairi was upset. So many KH writers have predictable stories, and this wasn't. So kudos to YOU for that.

And I'm so glad the way Kairi DID act. Sora needed to hear what she said. I'm so tired of her being the damsel in distress. Even on the sidelines she's still in danger, Axel kidnapping her is a perfect example. Sora really needs to acknowledge this fact. I really hope that in KH3 Kairi will be able to fight. KH2 seemed to be hinting at it...

I'd also like to thank you for making Sora in character and not really stupid. So many author's do that. A lot of them make Sora seem so clueless, just beause they don't like the character. Thank you for being one of the few that doesn't.

Amazing, amazing job. Keep up the great work!

-Shanna

P.S. The guidelines thing isn't a glitch.