Reviews for Beyond Places That I Believe In
Scanty chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I'M WAILING KATIE I'M JUST A MESS YOU'VE GOT ME CRYIGN FGOISDGOIS NOOO
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is so cool! I LOVE it.

""He still lives in Godric's Hollow, but he doesn't have to. Lily and James have moved out of their childhood town, but he can't bring himself to join them. There's something nostalgic about the place, especially the graveyard, and he knows that he'll never be able to leave.

The graves his father kept clean are always spotless. His father taught him everything he knows about the people there. He used to join him when he would come home on holiday break.

So, he visits them everyday just to say hello."" I LOVE how it ends with Albus Potter and how he continued what Harry started with keeping his grandparents' grave sparkling.
SmileXDanceLove chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I like this. Every one is powerful enough, but short and easy to read.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really like how you did this, very believable, and very in character for all of them, great job.
shadered-glass chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
TT_TT so sad (but AWSOME at the SAME time o_O)
musique.lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Love this so much ]

really good :)

oxox
Spongyllama chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Really sweet!
ferhana or worldofwords97 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
sorry its me ferhana, the damned computer will not let me log in for some unknown reason, i really liked this, it felt so like what they would say and how they would react, Jo did a pretty dang good job...but is it a story or is this all there is to it?
Thank you chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was really touching, having all six of them reflect on the past. My favorite has to be Albus Potter's blurb.

"His grandparents always have the most well taken care of grave. His father was a hero, but he feels as though his grandparents were even bigger heroes.

So, he visits them everyday just to say hello."

Has to be my favorite lines.
Arrda chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aww. almost made me cry.
Pro Shoe Tiers chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Urg you made me log in for this. Anyway, this made me sad. But I'm glad Albus and Harry took care of their graves. Stupid Peter. Why, I wonder, was he in Griffindore, (I think I spelled that wrong but I am in a rush...my friends are waiting for me...) because he was a coward. Urg. He does NOT deserve brownie points! You do though because I liked this. YAY brownie points! Now I got to go because my friends are going to kill me off if I don't come...
MissaRissa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Awesome story! Very sad, but very well written, it brought out a lot of ermotions. I especially loved the details of Sirius' visit. Can't wait to reAd more from you! :)
Knight 03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aww, that was so sad. Love the song.

Love the different view points, it showed the different generations very well- especially Sirius, because I love him.

-Knight 03
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was really sweet! I loved reading theie thoughts... although Albus Potter was unexpected... Great job!