Reviews for The Final Deed
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww I cried! I hate Hyde! And I feel so bad for Lucy and Jekyll! Either way I loved it though.

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43

P.S. Will you read my story A New Life? Its a Henry/ Lucy story. The second chapter will be up soon. Don't forget to review! Thanx!
Jane Speare chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really do like this. It's very heavy on the imagery, somthing that many in this day and age have forgotten matters. You did not go over board on anything. the only thing that somewhat urkes me is that your beginning doesn't exactly grab my attention right of the bat.
mirifaery chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I was just sitting at my computer, crying...It's so sad. I actually pity Hyde here...This is brilliantly written.
A.M.C. Theaters chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
VERY well done. I can personally relate to Hyde's feelings for Lucy in your story. See, I have a friend who has Multipersonalities like Jekyll and Hyde. Alex (I condier him the Hyde ;) ) loves me. The words you wrote are exactly his he also said "you reached to my stone heart and made it beat" he loves me but Joe, the Jekyll, hates me for my friendship with Alex. See i have always had a soft spot for evil like Hyde, Phantom of the Opera, you know? Men who were concidered evil? I know it sounds nuts, but i always had a sort of attraction ot them, and that doesnt mean like terrorists or anything! NO! but Alex was... the evil the i liked, and i felt an attraction to him sicne i met him. He is writing a story and asked me to be a character, and in memory of the only woman who i can relate to in this, i asked him to make my name Luciana, Lucy for short. I know this is long, but i want to say, your story is amazing. And dont worry for my safty, it is quite the opposite, Alex would do anything to keep me from harm ;)
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I think Ill cry this is so sad..so wonderfull.
nikkirose4027 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Great story! You really got inside Hyde's nightmare of a brain! Anyway, what exactly is the name of the song that u used?

Peace,