Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
brownsuger808 chapter 10 . 11/11
Bloody he'll strike her off. she might has well owl Rita Skeeter. Reading he's diagnosis like that turn my stomach.
kittykat2018 chapter 44 . 11/3
I really enjoyed story and hope to one day see an update.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 24 . 9/29
Sorry can’t continue. Don’t like fics where Snape is Harry’s father.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 9/29
Okay, Harry definitely should know what Mickey Mouse is. Like you’re making him out to be dumb. Like yes, he didn’t get the basic luxuries kids got like vacations, but there’s no way Harry wouldn’t know what cancer, chemo, and Mickey Mouse are.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 9/29
I hope Hedwig can visit Harry. She’s a clean owl.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 9/29
Did you read the book? Snape is a HALFBLOOD! His mother was a pureblood who married a Muggle and her name was EILEEN! Get it right! This isn’t he first mistake
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 9/28
I hope Harry can have Hedwig in the quarters!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 9/28
So you made it so Lily and Petunia had a younger brother. Interesting. How many years apart?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 9/28
Why did you make Harry dumb? There’s no way he doesn’t know what cancer is. Like wtf?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 9/28
Dumbledore would know what cancer is. He’s not dumb.
MidnightAlaska chapter 45 . 2/24
This story was amazing, and I don't know if the author still even checks up on their account, but I hope that one day this story will be finished. It's made my heart very happy.
Ellise chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
If anyone wants to read a competed cancer!Harry with Snape mentoring him story, check out The Choices We Made by Jewelburns on fanfictiondotnet,. It’s a comparatively new story, and right now the author is writing its equally amazing sequel. Trust me, you won’t regret giving it a shot. I’m one crazy reader of that story, and since this one is apparently abandoned, no matter how well-written it is, reading The Choices We Made felt wonderful.
dudulehianette chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
Does anyone knows if this story has been taken over by someone else?
J chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
I know this is almost 10 years old and
likely abandoned at this point, but I just
wanted to say that this fic is wonderful and it’s clear that you put a lot of soul into it. Thank you for sending this out into the world 3
MummaMoon chapter 45 . 7/15/2021
Chances are you'll never update or see this, but I just wanted to say you are an amazing author. This is one of my favourite fanfics and I love it more each time I read it. While I'd love for it to be continued I know that's unlikely so thank you for what you have given us.
2,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »