Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
Ellise chapter 1 . 11/23
If anyone wants to read a competed cancer!Harry with Snape mentoring him story, check out The Choices We Made by Jewelburns on fanfictiondotnet,. It’s a comparatively new story, and right now the author is writing its equally amazing sequel. Trust me, you won’t regret giving it a shot. I’m one crazy reader of that story, and since this one is apparently abandoned, no matter how well-written it is, reading The Choices We Made felt wonderful.
dudulehianette chapter 1 . 10/21
Does anyone knows if this story has been taken over by someone else?
J chapter 1 . 9/5
I know this is almost 10 years old and
likely abandoned at this point, but I just
wanted to say that this fic is wonderful and it’s clear that you put a lot of soul into it. Thank you for sending this out into the world 3
MummaMoon chapter 45 . 7/15
Chances are you'll never update or see this, but I just wanted to say you are an amazing author. This is one of my favourite fanfics and I love it more each time I read it. While I'd love for it to be continued I know that's unlikely so thank you for what you have given us.
still amazing!
this time Slytherin is ok with Severus being wonderful with harry potter!
amazing!
you did well!
someone good and safe for the students and friendly!
PurePreet chapter 45 . 4/23
baby, dam that was adorable!
PurePreet chapter 10 . 4/21
I'm glad they wanted to mee him, but honestly, I wish that Hermione respected the fact the Harry didn't want them to know just yet.
Fashionista-girl chapter 40 . 12/21/2020
this suggestion may be a bit late or not if the author decides to keep writing or hasn't written about it yet but a way to test the theory of the chemo killing the horcrux is to test it on one of the other horcruxes to see if it works and then if not you can just lock the horcrux away and experiment on it until you find a non-lethal way to separate the horcrux, but be sure not to let Albus Dumbledore know what you're doing because he can't be trusted to do what's best for Harry just what he wants thinks is the best option no matter what.

Gryffindor
Fashionista-girl chapter 24 . 12/20/2020
my bestfriend just called harry potter a cult
Fashionista-girl chapter 21 . 12/20/2020
maybe the salve or something to make him alert
Gryffindor
DivineEuphoria chapter 44 . 11/5/2020
Just wanna press the fav button
2,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »