Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
Called it
Cressi13 chapter 45 . 8/23
I can't tell you how many times I've read and reread this story :)
The emotional rollercoaster is fantastically written!
I know you haven't updated in years but I just wanted to say that I'm still following and ready for when inspiration bites again :D
Dogs324 chapter 44 . 8/12
Well, I know it has bee about 8 years since you've last updated. I hope you are well and enjoying life. I've enjoyed re-reading what you've written for this story so far. I'll keep it on my alerts in case the muse strikes you. I've been reading fanfics for about 15 years. So I'll be here if/when you return

Take care,
Dogs324
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 45 . 8/1
This story was soooo amazing. I’m sad that we are probably never going to see the ending but I’m thankful for what we were able to read. Thank you! :)
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 45 . 6/14
It's been over 8 years since this story was written! How come you stopped?
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 10 . 6/13
I think Hermione overreacted a bit. Ron does not understand what Cancer is. When I found out I had Breast Cancer 5 years ago, I was shocked, but the doctors I had were able to explain everything to both my daughter and I and they wasted no time in treating me. I was lucky that all I had to have was a simple mastectomy and take a hormone every day for 5 years. That 5 years is almost up, and so far, I'm doing okay. You're doing a good job writing this story.
aarma chapter 45 . 6/7
COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN, SO SAD THERE’S NO ENDING! I can’t stop thinking about this story, it was so amazing. Actually one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
TinkaPrime chapter 45 . 5/4
The story is good wish ud come back
Tog Obsessed chapter 15 . 5/3
Your writing is actually amazing!
Tog Obsessed chapter 11 . 5/3
This is actually amazing, I really hope you continue to write this even thought its been a moment.
dragonBug27 chapter 45 . 4/20
Awwww I'm at the "end". I had had a peek at the comments before starting this story and knew all along it was unfinished but I'm still sad - this story is so good! My favourite thing is your reason for Severus being Harry's father. Typically I much prefer Severus as his adoptive father than biological but this worked so darn well. I'll click 'follow' just in case you ever decide to come back one day. Xx
cheeseburger chapter 17 . 4/16
DAT WAS AMASING
cheeseburger chapter 11 . 4/16
WOW JUST WOW
Lovetoright chapter 1 . 4/12
I have read this numberous times and I am wondering a few things
When are you going to update
Do you have experience in this personally
And I know it’s been many years but update and please don’t turn your back on 45 chapters of great story telling
Lovetoright chapter 5 . 4/12
I’m not trying to be picky here. Trust me I’m not. This is a great story. However I have found a fact problem. There is three different types of bone marrow transplants. One is a umbilical cord one which is from a baby’s umbilical cord. Another is a allogenic of which does require a match however there is a type of bone marrow transplant that does not require a donor. It’s called a autologous transplant.
2,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »