Reviews for Full Extent
Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
just messing. It was good
leo.clavat chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Miles and Shiro was dashed and uses their full strength all their might, then suddenly.
"Humph, still weak. You're such a fool as I am. Then, why not join us for fight for freedom?"
Miles's hope is for Sonia to return home safely, he stood up and fight back.
Bam! Whack! Slam!
"You..You're such a pity. Why fight for freedom? I wanted to make a better world and make it peace!"
"Where did you learn that?"
"Sonia...she told me to stop training like for days. And..I found one loving heart into me. It'll keep me going with my strength, it'll never die."
"C'mon then!"
Miles and Shiro are fighting so intense, Miles's aura sphere was getting brighter and brighter to the light.
Shiro's aura was grew intensely and both of them are taking down with aura sphere showdown.
Shiro was taken down and look up to Miles..
"'re getting stronger.."
"Ha..ha...thanks, you know what? We already fought for freedom."
"We did?"
"Hm." Miles nodded
" too, and..."
Shiro dashed to Miles and blow him off with a steam.
His vision was white and fell down to the cliff.
...There's a boy down there...
It zoomed right through him.
"I remember this place..."
The boy walks
Miles falling
"AHHH! AHHHH! What should I do?! What should I do?!"
"Hey, boost me up with a Mega Evolution."
"Alright, let's go!"
Later, Miles at the Pokemon Center and Sonia rushed to his resting room.
"So...Lucario was..."
"Nearly dying, it's thanks to you, Leo. We haven't seen each other for a while!"
"Yeah, Nurse Joy. I was just enjoying in the Kalos Region and I just got back here after I defeated the Champion League Dianatha."
"Oh really? Anyway, what's that with your right wrist?"
"Oh, that mysterious Mega Ring, it gives a Pokemon uses Mega Evolution a boost, only in battle."
"Hmm...can Miles do Mega Evolution too?"
"Miles? You mean Lucario?"
"Mmhm, like yours, right?"
"Oh, oh...right..."
"Hmm..he seem had an strong aura to me, amazing..what does he want?"
"What is it Lucario?"
"Oh dear..." Sonia was worried.
"Don't worry Lopunny."
"It's Sonia."
"Oh, Ok!"
"Lopunny...(Please be OK!)
"What was that?!"
"Leo, check outside!"
Leo and Lucario rushed outside and saw Shiro standing there.
"Shiro, bunch of lame trainers like you, how about we fight for freedom..? ...Hm? Wait, you're not from this world...where did you live?! You're not in this world?! I read your slaying something with a weapon..."
"Lucario, how did he know..?"
"I don't know, you was just bragging all about venturing to another world where no Pokemon was at."
"This is crazy...whatever! I'm just a Pokemon Trainer. I won the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos Champion Leauge!
Shiro scoffed, "Still weaker!"
"It's not just about weak or strong, it's all about bonding our hearts! Humans don't treat Pokemon like tools! And I will never abandoned anyone who gets in their way!"
Shiro laughed, "Like this?" Breaks through in Miles's room.
Leo and Lucario runs back to the Pokemon Center.
"No! Leave him alone!"
"Miles! Please! Put him down!"
"Miles is coming with us."
Leo was hitter by harsh aura sphere...but he thinks he hurt a bit..
"What? He was just a kid?! How does not get a bad bruise like Miles?!"
"I get used to pain, that's why. But why did you want Miles?"
"I don't care! And shut your mouth off, boy."
Punching Miles
"No! No!"
"Miles..please, I love you! Be strong!"
Miles thought in his head, "Sonia..?"
"How..." Leo surprised.
Miles's aura was getting brighter and brighter like the last battle before and rushed to Shiro
"SHIRROOOOOOO!" Punches Shiro
"Lucario! Go help Miles!"
"Who..the other me?
"Hey there. Had a same telepathy?"
"Yeah. Lets get him."
Leo looks up
Sonia puts her hand on her chest and hope for Miles to stay strong
Nurse Joy calls the emergency call and sends out Chanseys to back up with Lucario and Miles
Shiro glares at Leo
"Foolish, trainer, I'll destroy you!"
"Chesnaught! Spiky Shield!"
His Pokeball was thrown out and Chesnaught protects Leo.
"Who's that Pokemon..? Is that from another region?"
Miles surprised
"It's over, Shiro."
Shiro falls off the cliff
Miles grabbed Shiro's hand
"Shiro..I can't just left you die.."
"Why? This is how it ends...Hahahaha..go on and let me go."
"No, like Leo said. I will never abandon anyone!"
Shiro smiles "All right, pick me up."
Miles and Shiro shaked their hands after the battle was over.
"Miles,'re getting stronger and cooperative..I wonder.."
"I can do alone sometimes."
"Anyway, I'll see you there...farewell."
Everyone laughs and smiles.
"Shiro...Huh? Lucario, something was not right about him. Check him."
"OK." Reads his aura
"Leo...he's gonna attack us! He's tricking us!"
Miles protected Sonia
"Miles!" She holds on to Miles
"How dare you?!"
"Tricked, ha. You trainers need to learn to keep an eye out for an truth."
"Shiro...why...?" Miles's anger was unleashed
"MILES! Enough of this." Leo yelled
"Kid, you better get out of my way!" Miles kicked Leo
Lucario blocks Miles on the way
"Miles, don't let your aura getting dark, the more you had darkness...the more your dying moments come..."
Miles growled at Lucario
"He seems pretty strong than me."
"Lucario. Hand me your stone."
"Hm? ...Oh, good idea Leo."
Shiro laughs manically
"Ha! What's with the evolution stone do with that?!"
"Miles, hold it."
"Oh, OK..."
"Shiro, for pay what you have to deserve it!" Leo lifted his Mega Ring.
Shiro shocked "What is this?!"
"THIS IS FOR YOU!" -presses the Mega Stone-
"Mega Evolution! Lucarionite!"
"Miles!" Sonia called for Miles.
"Wha-..what's this power? Is this what it called Mega Evolution...feels different..."
"Miles! I know your trainer was out there but..listen to me in order to stay alive! Alone isn't a option! I won't do anything stupid!"
"Sonia, I can hear your telepathy too. Because Lucario did it for me."
Leo's Pokeball was came out is Female Lucario
"I'll escort Sonia safely!"
"Oh...thanks...Female one."
"Good luck!"
"Miles! Listen to me! This is your last battle! Are you ready?!"
"Miles! Use Calm Mind!"
Miles was hearing the dripping sound and boosted it up his strength
Shiro attacks Leo
"Hey!" Leo covers his hand with a aura shield
"Wow...Now I can use a different I don't need my sword and my magics could defend myself!
"Nonsense, boy! Grahhh!"
"Miles! Lucario! Use Double Hero Aura Sphere!"
"Miles. Lucario. It's over, Shiro is gone."
Miles transformed back
"Miles, it duplicates our Mega Stone because we had bonded to each other already. So keep it handy, all right?"
Miles nodded
Miles was fully recovered and came to Sonia happily.
...During the celebrity of Miles is a Aura Hero Pokemon who saved in this region. Miles, the master of aura.
Miles was blushed to Sonia
"Miles, I wanted to say...thank you...and...I"
"Love you?"
Miles's heartbeat was getting faster and come close to Sonia's face
Miles and Sonia kisses each other in passion happily
Leo and Lucario decided to hang out with Miles and Sonia together to go on adventure to Kalos. In the end, journey never ends.
Miles and Sonia's future is to love each other more and train happily.

Author Comment: I will get another Lucario and catch Burneary in Pokemon Y...maybe there is. And name the main charcter's Pokemon nickname. It's an awesome story. Well, I always wanted to have a happy ending, what you learned is, your Pokemon like pets are not like tools, they're friends. I learned that by myself and Calem/Serena. What you are to accomplish your strength, courage, and struggling have your friends and someone you love is your strength. No matter how weak or strong you are, it's all about bonding.
Leo chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
KagoTori chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hm. You did say flames were accepted. The Mismagius Groudon pairing is weird. Legendaries are usually genderless. As for your Lopunny, she swings to emotional really quickly, with almost no warning. Lucario is not much better, sleeping with some stranger with emotional issues in a heartbeat, despite claiming to be disciplined. But then, I did not read the first story. So maybe there was more depth. Just by reading this though, I kind of doubt it.
Anyways. Love does not happen just like that. This follows the pattern of a crush fairly well. Strong, ungovernable, and short. Like, a fire that burns hotter than reason and dies quickly. A boring love, that the readers are not invested in at all. As such, why should we care?
You did have a few really great one liners though. You have great instincts, and I bet you'll get really good really fast. You're the kind of author who starts out bad and actually learns from it. Well, that's what I think. I may read more, despite my flaminess!
random chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Cute and romantic I love it
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Ill be extremely leninet since there are barely any ** fics of this pairing! But for something a bit short, I enjoyed it. 4/5 for short length, but good concept
ForeverAWSOMEAuraSpaceDragon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I like this fic! (even though i baric for the LucarioxZoroark couple, but I ain't trying to start a fire. Every one has opinoins.)

Rambling aside, I LIKE IT ALOT!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
2 things: 1 it could have been longer and more detailick2 if you could do another lucario x lopunny that wouldbe awesome.
xSkyHeldByBoundaries chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I don't like this pairing, and the story is too short. put more details into it.
Mystical chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was a great fanfic! Maybe you can write a sequel?
Dawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is great I love lucario and lopunny and I love gallade and lopunny a little bit so GREAT STORY
alzerr chapter 1 . 7/10/2010

Love this story suddenly to bits.

Hope to hear from you soon!
You need to chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Write alot more about these two characters your rock .