Reviews for Envy
lolo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Is Jake a virgin? I was under the impression he was, but now there's a Lisa chapman who was naked in his bed...what?
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
A great story. Very well written.
tinynmia chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
O hell no whose Lisa? I thought Jacob was a virgin, or did her walk in stop them... boo, I wanted them to lose it to eachother. Anyway, I'm absolutely hooked on your stories. Hope u post so much more
jessicatb9936 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I kinda figured this was what was going on in her head. I did want a little more about the imprinting like when she knew because isn't it supposed to be like instant as soon as they see them? Anyway, I like the companions.
Taylorshmaylorgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
SO JACOBS NOT A VIRGIN? i really liked that about him! Maybe i misunderstood but how can u misunderstand something so simple? I hope this is explained later on! anywayz your story is awesome and i love! cant wait to read more!
MoonFragrance chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Huh, I could've sworn that in Eclipse, Jacob said he didn't have "any experience." ;P

At least we understand Rachel better now :]
ejfred618 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ok...so while I am waiting on an update to Breathe again I am going through and reading all your companion stories that I was in to big of a hurry to read while I was reading Breathe Again-lol. So...Jake isn't a virgin? Naked skanky girl in his bed-oh no-was hoping he was? Please let me know...been wanting to know when Bella was going to ask him about his "experience" figured it would come up when they were talking about her...but it never did
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome! As always, you made Rachel an amazing character with the magic of your story-telling. Meyer only mentioned her name in the novels and never got to develope this character much, so it's great to see a nicely written Rachel's POV story here on this site. Nice work!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
very good. makes me understand her alot better
aers chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw that was nice. It was good seeing Rachels side of the story. I was begining to think that she was just a B*.(sorry). By the way I know I've said this before in my other posts but I'm really liking your story && I have a feeling the ending is going to be sad. (for my Jacob)
IloveSethy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Well that certainly cleared up some things.

I had no idea Rachel felt that way about Bella.

But how can you hate her when she is nothing but kind towards you!
NoMonstersNoMagic chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really like reading about Bella from Rachel's perspective. I do feel kinda bad for her, although I do like her spunk! Her and Paul are quite the couple :)

So is Jake not a virgin? Just asking b/c of the naked girl in his bed statement...

I really love your story!
krizue chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
the last phrase " I guess what I really wanted was to be someone that mattered." is really sad..

and reading breathe again and this one.. i see, well, poor rachel, shes like just for sex... poor girll

I like taht she is "going to like" Bella.

please update!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
~This could not be Paul. This was the cover model from a romance novel-without the stupid ponytail. Or maybe he was a professional baseball player. Or a sex god.~

Lust at first sight :)

~“Wanna get out of here?”~

As pick up lines go, that one could do with some serious work.

~I thought maybe he was saying it to impress me so he could get me into bed. But…well, we’d already gone there, and he was still making up stuff.~

*Cackles with laughter* Oh wow, a rational response to the craziness. I can definitely see where she's coming from.

~“Can you believe that?” I asked her. “Skinwalkers? Werewolves? Where do they come up with this shit?”

I was greeted by silence.

“Leah? Are you there?”~

Probably lucky in the long run that it *was* Leah she called. but still, the irony is killing me.

~She just sat there, all silent and strong like this was normal. I don’t know. Maybe for her it was.~

That would be pretty annoying, actually...Cinnamon.
Laura-jean1997 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Jacob's not a virgin? "I caught him in bed with a very naked, very skanky Lisa Campman."