Reviews for New World
delete-account-please-6812465 chapter 14 . 9/27
The story was good I look forward to the new squeal I hope you put it up soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 9/10
I'm a wizard from another dimension is not a statement Bobby Singer has had laid on his kitchen table too often.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 9/10
We got a little eye magic going on here, don't we?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/10
So Harry going to threat this Hunting thing like a tour of the States? Well, everybody needs a hobby.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/10
Much trickiness here. Harry has been thrown into a different world but he knows he still has his magic. This should be a fun ride.
Fireflyhikari chapter 1 . 9/9
I love this story but I can't seem to find the sequel. Can you please send me a link to the sequel of this story _
white collar black wolf chapter 14 . 9/9
Liked it
reinforced hell chapter 13 . 8/28
Alrighty then... that was a good story, I kinda saw the death of John coming a mile away, I didn't think that you'd leave it at 'Harry dies in this plane, good luck writing the sequel.' I didn't think that you were that mean. Seriously. Well, it is what it is. I definitely enjoyed your work, and now I'm going to see if anything else you've written strikes my fancy like this one (or better if that is possible).
reinforced hell chapter 12 . 8/28
Awe, I hope it's SG1, or Star Trek: The Next Generation, as a Weasley/Harry pairing would be nice, but then you said he had to stay a virgin after leaving sam there... Sad bear.
reinforced hell chapter 1 . 8/28
Well, no threat to YOU maybe...
magicanimegurl chapter 13 . 6/30
I am going to pretend he didnt die or go to another universe. Tjis is a good storythough. I didnt want to stop reading. I wont read the sequelsthough for personal prefences and xover choices given arent my interest. Overall i love the couple and story. Write on!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 7 . 5/30
I loved bobby and I cried like a baby when he died
Good luck with your sequels !

The Crimson Mage.
iroshi chapter 13 . 2/12
I'd be more excited about that if it was an author who actually finished stories that is picking it up. *sigh*
Paxloria chapter 8 . 2/12
Having so many hunters (especially the eliey Hunters) all turn up at once and acting odd...
Yeah, I bet Bobbies mentally freaking out a bit.