Reviews for New World
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 3/13
Come on...you can't get us this wrapped up in a pairing and then yank it away... Please let Harry be Happy and find Sammy.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 2/26
What the...?! Well that seriously sucked big time. You started a story, killed off one of the main pairing, then want someone else to continue it? / I'm kinda irritated. I know it's your story & you have the right to write it as you want, but it might have been nice to put character death or angsty in the description for a warning. (
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 2/26
Okay, I'll admit...I'm a little disappointed that you got them together so quickly. They had only known each other a few days at most before they kissed. Seems a bit rushed, even with their connection. I was hoping for a bit slower, maybe a month, but I'm still going to continue reading, because I like the pairing and there's not enough well written ones. )
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 2/26
Poor Bobby. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 2/26
Lol, that's one way to introduce yourself.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 2/26
Oooh, I'm enjoying this very much so far. ) Well written, it isn't rushed and you seem to be staying true to their characters. )
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
OOOOH So excited!
TheCauldron chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
*sobbing* nooooooo!
Deleted-account-please-6812465 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
The story was good I look forward to the new squeal I hope you put it up soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
I'm a wizard from another dimension is not a statement Bobby Singer has had laid on his kitchen table too often.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
We got a little eye magic going on here, don't we?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
So Harry going to threat this Hunting thing like a tour of the States? Well, everybody needs a hobby.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Much trickiness here. Harry has been thrown into a different world but he knows he still has his magic. This should be a fun ride.
Fireflyhikari chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I love this story but I can't seem to find the sequel. Can you please send me a link to the sequel of this story _
white collar black wolf chapter 14 . 9/9/2015