Reviews for New World
PotterB2utyElf chapter 12 . 3/6
I do not like the ending. Disappointed with the abrupt ending. Too short story for the chemistry to set, but already to sequel in another world.. Don't think I can continue this..
Alytiger chapter 12 . 1/22
This is awful. I kind of hate you right now.
Alytiger chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh Dean, too precious for words.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/22
Poor Bobby. So confused.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 1/22
What an intro
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/22
Sweet
skyeza chapter 14 . 1/16
I am disappointed that you separated the boys other than that it was a brilliant read.
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 1/6
LOVE IT!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Come on...you can't get us this wrapped up in a pairing and then yank it away... Please let Harry be Happy and find Sammy.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
What the...?! Well that seriously sucked big time. You started a story, killed off one of the main pairing, then want someone else to continue it? / I'm kinda irritated. I know it's your story & you have the right to write it as you want, but it might have been nice to put character death or angsty in the description for a warning. (
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
Okay, I'll admit...I'm a little disappointed that you got them together so quickly. They had only known each other a few days at most before they kissed. Seems a bit rushed, even with their connection. I was hoping for a bit slower, maybe a month, but I'm still going to continue reading, because I like the pairing and there's not enough well written ones. )
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Poor Bobby. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Lol, that's one way to introduce yourself.
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Oooh, I'm enjoying this very much so far. ) Well written, it isn't rushed and you seem to be staying true to their characters. )
reinforced hell chapter 14 . 11/19/2015