Reviews for New World
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 7/13
I'm enjoying this fic, but I think it'd have been better to allude to Harry's history instead of hashing it all out, because he did a really bad job of it. He didn't explain who any of the people were, what the veil room was, or any actual explanation, so they wouldn't have understood 90% of his explanation. And obviously your readers already know all this info. So you could have just said "So he told them. Everything. His childhood, Hogwarts, the wars, everything." And then picked back up with how the final battle occurred.
randomperppapon chapter 4 . 4/2
call me, beep me if you wanna reach me
PotterB2utyElf chapter 12 . 3/6
I do not like the ending. Disappointed with the abrupt ending. Too short story for the chemistry to set, but already to sequel in another world.. Don't think I can continue this..
Alytiger chapter 12 . 1/22
This is awful. I kind of hate you right now.
Alytiger chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh Dean, too precious for words.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/22
Poor Bobby. So confused.
Alytiger chapter 7 . 1/22
What an intro
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/22
Sweet
skyeza chapter 14 . 1/16
I am disappointed that you separated the boys other than that it was a brilliant read.
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 1/6
LOVE IT!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Come on...you can't get us this wrapped up in a pairing and then yank it away... Please let Harry be Happy and find Sammy.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
What the...?! Well that seriously sucked big time. You started a story, killed off one of the main pairing, then want someone else to continue it? / I'm kinda irritated. I know it's your story & you have the right to write it as you want, but it might have been nice to put character death or angsty in the description for a warning. (
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
Okay, I'll admit...I'm a little disappointed that you got them together so quickly. They had only known each other a few days at most before they kissed. Seems a bit rushed, even with their connection. I was hoping for a bit slower, maybe a month, but I'm still going to continue reading, because I like the pairing and there's not enough well written ones. )
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Poor Bobby. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Lol, that's one way to introduce yourself.