Reviews for New World
Starcrossedmoon chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Intreaging
domsijohn chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
i kind of wish sirius was there and that harry was able to find him would be awesome
roos1414 chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
please update
bre-chan chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
please u have to continue this..its really good.
eyann85 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I love all your Harry Story's but rereading everything I have to say that this is my most Favourite ... so hoping for more awesomeness soon !
Kyrianae Narii chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Yay! This is good I hope you continue it. Sam Harry soul mates?
KhepriRa chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Loved the chapter; but you've got to learn how to put page-breaks, it gets confusing when the scene changes to something different!
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Loved the chapter! I have never seen Supernatural, so I have no idea where this is leading to, but I like what is happening so far! :DD
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Loved the chapter! I love that Harry was all bad-ass; looking forward to Harry meeting the Winchesters! :DDD
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is interesting! I love HP/Supernatural crossovers, but only if a slash pairing is involved! :DD

And this was an interesting way for Harry to appear in the new world! The Viel wasn't original, but him appearing near Jim was! :DDD
Emperor Vanquest chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
This is a cute story. I like it. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration: you can't create food from nothing. So Harry could not have made Dean's pie out of thin air.
Other than that small detail, I like the story. I'm glad Harry got a chance to finish his education, and stayed with Pastor Jim for a good while.
Katsy17 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
loving it
Samij05 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
So good! Please continue!