Reviews for For Anyone
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice!
A Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow, that was gorgeous and lovely.
Kessy Kate chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Awesome, it was so good!
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Again, with the sadness, I adore this story it is so good!
almostyourangel chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
*Clings* I want to write like you.

*Cries* Why is everything you do so gorgeous?
Pretty When You're Faithful chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Wow. That was great. One of my favorite QAF fics. It's so perfect and sweet and heartbreaking. Great great great job. :)
Diane chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Excellent! You've captured Brian so well... thanks!
jaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
that was absolutely beautiful... moved me to tears. i always knew that brian loved justin... /::blissful sigh::/
Its just me chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
That was beautiful! I was actually moved to tears! Are you sure youre not a writer for the show? You really captured Brian's feelings on paper and thats hard to do. I love the show, I hope I can look foward to more stories from you!
Beautiful Midnight chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Beautiful. I loved it, great job.
Lauren43 chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
I dont know whether to hate you for making me cry some more over what happened or to love you for writing so beautifully. Thank you.
Sherrice chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
that was an amazing story. you captured brian's feelings beatifully.
Revocation chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Wow. You're so good. I look foreward to more.
museaway chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Now that was brilliant. Brilliant. And, I think, probably an excellent representation of what went through Brian's head as he watched Justin in the hospital. I honestly believe that deep down, Brian *does* love him, even though he doesn't want to admit it. I think that he's scared, scared that he'll love someone and be left by him. Of course, it's not like Justin plans on leaving him (that's my favorite thing about him, his perseverence). Very well thought out and written. You've earned a spot on my favorites. nortylaK
wev123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Oh wow... and the whole time, I thought Bryan was just watching Jutin sleep in his bed... Beautiful fic, girl, it was very well written and I think you captured Bryan's character really well, and also described Justin perfectly. Fantastic job!