Reviews for The Nightmare Before Midnight
Wow just wowamazing sequel
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Wow wowowowowwowoowow
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ooooooooooooooh my goodness amazing job
lynxzpanther chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
wow, i think u managed to break me, something only the show's ever done... at least, that's what my friend calls it when i just kinda reach my sad limit and start to laugh instead. 'cause when i saw that the third is about cas, that's exactly what i did.

so, great writing! i have to congratulate you on it. :)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
poor Sam. :(
booksmartblonde333 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
wow, your boredom is creepy/depressing/briliant.
deansgal4life6 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Love it, another awesome chapter, The way you have written this story almost makes me cry its great. Update soon please.

DG
writeeofpassage chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I lovee this story. You and your crazy brilliant ideas. Can't wait for more.
Sastiel chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
OOh I cant wait! Poor poor Sammy..I really feel for him right now.I cannot wait to see what you have in mind for this story!
Phx chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
OOh chilling. Poor Sammy. I love that Dean is being so sweet with him. That is horrible what happened. I'm a sucker for hurtSam and angstyDean so I'm inhaling this story but, awk, what is in that envelope? It won't be good, that is for sure.

Neat way to bring Meg in. She is plain nasty.

Ooh and I have to say I disagree with a comment you make about Sam on your home page. You said he's whiny. Well, no offence, but I respectfully disagree. He's no more whiny than Dean and actually this season, Dean takes the whining award :P Even Bobby tells Dean-O to stop whining :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
im hooked i want more!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Wow, just because of the show my mind seriously won't go to a place where Sam is just completely broken down. Can't do it. Great job though. Your story depressed the hell out of me, but thats what it is supposed to do right?
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love it when you get bored. Something delicious always comes from it. Keep going. I can't wait for more!

-Sister Masochist.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Interesting! Can't wait to read more...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009