Reviews for Present Danger
Habeous Corpus chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
HA! Love this. Jane gets two points for scaring the little n00b!
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
LOL! That was great! I liked how we didn't know it was Jane untill the end! I can't belive I forgot to story alert this! Just one teeny tiny thing! Lasagna not lasagne. Now I'm gonna have to go find some Italain food...
between the waves chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Dude, you made my day in less than six hundred words, I didn't know that was even possible. xD

Seriously though, I love it. I didn't figure it out until halfway through, and then the giggling began. Granted, since I've lost my voice it was more of a fading sort of cackle, but oh well. The ending's priceless by the way *grin*
Arcadya chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I like the clarification; any 'particular' reason ;)

I though it was Jane, was really hoping, and then he sipped from his tea cup. I like that Jane talks about himself in the third person too, and re-tells the CBI's theories on Jane-keeping that Lisbon does :)
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
OMG! i kno i've told you i love you a thousand times but this this totally took the cake LMAO!
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Amazing I love it :)
yaba chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
uh...you make me swoon. i love them together in bed, very cute and Jane giving up a good hand at poker *gasp* definitely adorable. i love these little interludes. keep it up :)

Yana
Divinia Serit chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I love self-indulgent tags! They make me very happy. Grumpy, sleep Lisbon is the best and I love how she manages to insult him while half-asleep. Very cute. And Jane's rationale was spot on! Great job :)
Arcadya chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Giggle.

Sleepy Lisbon and mischievous Jane are always a good combination.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! Loved it!
Cathartes chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Very cute! My life should be more like this and less like an episode of "The Office."
mwalter1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Even a half-awake Lisbon would smell a rat at only 1.15.

Hehe... a nice cold rat. Cute chapter.
Wingfield.Legend chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Aw Jane and Lisbon are just too cute at that time in the morning! I love how she pretends that shes annoyed that he disturbed her but she secretly loves it!

More soon please :)

WL
lisbon69 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Fantastic again...wonderfull update...love how you portray the chararcters
between the waves chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Hee. This is adorable.

“You left the chain off the door again.” he scolds softly into her hair.

“Couldn't get in otherwise.” Mumbled against his collar-bone. “Idiot.” there is a really awesome scene playing out in my head now, and it's this one.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »