Reviews for Present Danger
amurderofcrows chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Good things come in small packages, but so does C-4? Thanks for making me laugh, I needed some cheering up.
mwalter1 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Ah Jane, such a naughty boy... :-) Loved the description of Cho's meatloaf from mom. Good to see you back writing!
yaba chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
aahahha man you never disappoint. lovely update. incredibly funny, and distracts me from the fact that you haven't update TRR for a month now. gr woman! Anyway, great little comments about what each character would do if you stole their lunch, loved the -fire testing meatloaf LOL. Looking forward to more :)

Yana
Ebony10 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
ROFL! That was fantastic!

“That saying that good things come in small packages? So does C-4. You don't want to take Senior Agent Lisbon's lunch. On a good day, she might just throw you into a wall." LMAO! Wonderful...
Habeous Corpus chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
HA! Love this. Jane gets two points for scaring the little n00b!
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
LOL! That was great! I liked how we didn't know it was Jane untill the end! I can't belive I forgot to story alert this! Just one teeny tiny thing! Lasagna not lasagne. Now I'm gonna have to go find some Italain food...
between the waves chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Dude, you made my day in less than six hundred words, I didn't know that was even possible. xD

Seriously though, I love it. I didn't figure it out until halfway through, and then the giggling began. Granted, since I've lost my voice it was more of a fading sort of cackle, but oh well. The ending's priceless by the way *grin*
Arcadya chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I like the clarification; any 'particular' reason ;)

I though it was Jane, was really hoping, and then he sipped from his tea cup. I like that Jane talks about himself in the third person too, and re-tells the CBI's theories on Jane-keeping that Lisbon does :)
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
OMG! i kno i've told you i love you a thousand times but this this totally took the cake LMAO!
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Amazing I love it :)
yaba chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
uh...you make me swoon. i love them together in bed, very cute and Jane giving up a good hand at poker *gasp* definitely adorable. i love these little interludes. keep it up :)

Yana
Divinia Serit chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I love self-indulgent tags! They make me very happy. Grumpy, sleep Lisbon is the best and I love how she manages to insult him while half-asleep. Very cute. And Jane's rationale was spot on! Great job :)
Arcadya chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Giggle.

Sleepy Lisbon and mischievous Jane are always a good combination.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! Loved it!
Cathartes chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Very cute! My life should be more like this and less like an episode of "The Office."
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »