Reviews for Present Danger
mwalter1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Even a half-awake Lisbon would smell a rat at only 1.15.

Hehe... a nice cold rat. Cute chapter.
Wingfield.Legend chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Aw Jane and Lisbon are just too cute at that time in the morning! I love how she pretends that shes annoyed that he disturbed her but she secretly loves it!

More soon please :)

~WL
lisbon69 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Fantastic again...wonderfull update...love how you portray the chararcters
between the waves chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Hee. This is adorable.

“You left the chain off the door again.” he scolds softly into her hair.

“Couldn't get in otherwise.” Mumbled against his collar-bone. “Idiot.” there is a really awesome scene playing out in my head now, and it's this one.
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
ROFL! Perfect. *drools* I can't decide what is causing me to be envious- Lisbon eating the lovely confection you wrote of or her possession of Jane...damn. Lucky gal.

"If they start feeding each other, he's leaving the table."

Have I mentioned that Cho is the best? And that was so dryly perfect for him. :D
Aquila1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Very cute. You have this uncanny knack for making what should be out of character behaviour feel completely normal for these two.
Duskydolphin chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
"If they start feeding each other he's leaving the table." had me in stiches. Typical Cho...
FiveRoses chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Cute :) Poor Van Pelt. (So, got distracted again, did you?)
yaba chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
ahahahhaha "not in public" nice totally love that. you got me giggling and exercising my deepest fantasies, you go girl :)

Yana
between the waves chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Oh, now that's just not fair.

This is just plain fun, and the ending is awesome.
Arcadya chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I love that you can create a whole scene in so few words.

I can really picture it, I so want to be sitting in the adjacent table watching the interplay between people. *sigh*
Purple Piggie chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I always look forward to reading your well-written stories. They always have a great sense of humour. My favourite line here was "If they start feeding each other, he's leaving the table." Made me snort!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Oh my, they really are turning into a couple, aren't they. Sharing desserts in public! What next? ;)
mwalter1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
He surreptitously nudges the fork up against Lisbon's hand, waits to see how long she can resist temptation.

About thirty seconds. Absent-mindedly, Lisbon picks up the fork...

Hm - she lasted about 25 seconds longer than I would!
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
yeah for more fluff! loved especially the first one. naughty jane!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »