Reviews for Present Danger
lisbon69 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
*claps* outstanding writing, especially this second chapter

fantastic... oh i like Lisbon/jane like this.. notover doing it not toomushy but subtle enouhg to give a little hint... well written... keep it up... o er mrs...
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
*giggles*

Very sweet. I'm glad I didn't pay attention to the word count; normally I wouldn't read stories that short ;)
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Funny! :) xxJo
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Cute! Loved it.

Sneaky, sneaky writing...;)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Perfect setting of the future.

Tehe, love that there's an equal understanding and teasing going on, they wouldn't be them without the teasing.
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Teehee cuteness! Very lovely one shot! Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Lee x
JelloFanatic123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow very unexpected but I LOVED it!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 7/31/2009

Five-star rating1

This is so VERY Jane (the present, the aside about the gift certificate) and Lisbon (the snarky response re gift certificate, her caution about the present [she must have been reading the fanfics where Jane puts a can of exploding snakes into her desk drawer on April 1, hehe] and not being observed).

I also very much like the way it takes their relationship one step further - not so much Lisbon's gift, but her reaction to it. Somehow I think the Lisbon of six months previous might not have accepted this type of present...
MyelleWhite chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
LOL...cute!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Jane's picking out his own presents. Nice!

Thanks for writing.
House Calls chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ah, I love well-written fluff, and this certainly fit the bill! Very nicely done!
yasminbanu786 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Woohoo~ Loved it :)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Cute story!
tromana chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh yes, I loved this. Jane would definitely take matters into his own hands when it comes to his birthday gifts... x tromana
FiveRoses chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hehe. I like the way she approaches the box with such caution (I assume that's what the title is a pun for?). Very wise :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »