Reviews for For Harry
ejecily chapter 1 . 1/16
Awesome read! Also, a unique view :)

Thank you! :D
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
cutenessss
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aww. I loved this! Can't we have a sequel?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Nice short story and thanks for sharing!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
It's cu-ute. xD :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Totally terrific!
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
lily and hermione are so similar...with hermione and harry it's liek lily/james all over agin, well, without the whole love/hate relationship...
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
sequel sequel
ARedHair chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
A nice portrayal of Sirius.

A bit of marauder showing.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is a good story, I do think it was categorized wrong for you put it that Harry and Hermione are the main characters. It sould have be Hermione and Sirius for Harry play a small role in this story, simple because two people are the main character don't make them in a romance relationship
jerry chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hi,

totally agreed with the half-malevolent description of JKR, i mean geez she killed off some really cool ppl. but i really liked this fic, especially the way u portrayed sirius... kinda mad kinda profound...t'was really good.
lorelover chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I have to agree, that was a very nice story. Maybe you could continue this, write some more about the rest of summer. H/Hr always.
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I adored this. It felt like it could've been lifted right from the pages of the novel - everything was perfect! The characters' voices, the pace, the little tinge of humour, it really read like a missing scene. And I love the idea of Sirius and Hermione having a moment like this, because you're so right, she did have a lot to do with his escape, and to see that acknowledged would've been nice. Ah well, that's what fanfic is for, I guess. Awesome work!
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I really did enjoy this story! Funny, sweet, and elegant. Only thing is, you tend to switch between past and present midsentence or thought. Other than that, it's great!
airyelle chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I LOVE IT.

I love that Sirius knows it, and it was written beautifully, and .. it just made me happy. Lovely, really quite something. This is what SHOULD'VE happened. Because everyone's afraid of monsters... hehe. No monsters here, not like there was with Ginny, oh the ridiculousness of it all...

Many thanks, and excellent work.

Airyelle.