Reviews for Metro
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Huh. It was a cemetery. Whaddaya know about that.

Well then what was up with Vic's remark about hoping BB is doing well? That doesn't seem to fit.

You also give us no hints as to the circumstances of his death.

Raven's melancholy is a lot more understandable now, though.

A very effective piece. You transmitted her emotional state brilliantly, and the setting went a long way toward getting us all in the right mood, as it were. Kudos on form. Also, your grammar is impeccable, so THANKS for that!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN, THIS IS DEPRESSING!

I'm halfway expecting her to end up at a cemetery. If it weren't for a few hints here and there I'd be sure of it.
user-is-void chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Oh...my...goodness. This was wonderful, I've read it 3 times... haha:) I cried at the end every time, it was so wonderful! Keep on writing, you have a natural gift:)
AnonymousEmily chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
*sniffle sob*. Oh mah God. This was so expressively written and beautiful... *hides in a corner and cries* I literally cried at the end. Even ask my brother.

Anyhoo, this was a wonderfuland suspensful way to end a sad story, And you captured Ravens essence so well! This was a hell of a lot better than any of the other icky TT fanfics on this site! Like, seriously. I know I JUST said this, but I REALLY love how wellyou portrayed Raven! Prolly better than Cartoon Network can pull off, haha! And I know I said this on anotherr fic, but please, please, PLEASE, never stop writing. I WORSHIP YOU. You are possibly one of the best writers on this site (and I could kiss you for the absence of annoying typos that seem to pop up on all the other fanfics) and you make Stephanie Meyer look like an illiterate second grader (not like Twilight was ever good in comparison to ANYTHING anyway. Still, the point remains.). So PLEASE, keep writing and don't give up your natural born talent. Wow, look, this has turned from a ranting review into fan worship. Ah, well, anyway, the story was great!

~Emily
What.is.this.dripping.sound chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I'm thoroughly depressed now. Thanks for that.
carez123 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This was great story. It left me slightly depressed at the end, but that just made it better.
mntnsunflower chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
i had a sneaking suspicion that he was dead .this is very well written my eyes misted over thanks for a good story cant wait to read the next chapter or to find out how he died.

}-;-'-
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Somehow I knew that he was dead. Very sad story but very well written. You should be very proud of this one.
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
this story was... amazing. i almost cried at the end lol!

Love Shelby
Coolicious101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
aw! How sad! Great Story, though!
Tori chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This is really good.

...Though, I'm sad Beast-Boy's dead... at nineteen...

Anyways, this is marvelous.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Woah. That was really, really well done. All the description really painted the scene vividly in my mind.

Again it was very well done. I didn't expect for Beast Boy to be dead until you described wrought iron fences.

Well done.
mntnsunflower chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i love it please write more immediately
rainbowstrike chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
incredible! please, please, please update.

-Rain
marshallsaredead chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is very good. It makes sense that Raven has grown apart from Robin and Starfire -that seems pretty realistic. I think this story is lovely!