Reviews for A Regency Romance in 2 minutes
zedille chapter 1 . 4/18
I have a guilty fondness for these novels, but... too true! I started laughing and couldn't stop.
oh my god
snapify52 chapter 1 . 3/28
Teeheehee!
AFrozenFlower chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
"I am allergic to milk products!"

That was perfection. I laughed so hard.
rube chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
A. The HEA for butler and HBF was especially satisfying.
ShinyAeon chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh my goodness, that was brilliant! Especially the "causes no problems in the group dynamic at all" part. And the heroes' names part. And, well, every part. And thanks for giving a happy ending to the overlooked characters as well. Excellently done throughout!
roxicodone chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
BAHAHA. I'm a sucker for all the plots and giggled like a little girl. Well done.
Este91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
3 3 3
This is AMAZING! And so true! I came across it when I was looking for alternate regency plots (you do get kinda bored reading the same ones over and over and over and ... you get the point!) Bravo/a on this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Type your review here...
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"I am Mr. Darcy, but with a bigger dick."

I have no words. I'm speechless. I am without speech. Could there have been a better description of Regency romance heroes? Surely not.
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so funny! Thank you for making my day!
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my GOODNESS, this is HYSTERICAL! I am laughing out loud and my poor 5 year old daughter is asking me what's so funny - how do I tell her I can't tell her?

This is just incredible. Thank you so much for writing this for us! I'm off to email the link to some friends! YAY!
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I was eating my lunch while reading this, and almost choked on my food when I got to Rogue #9's name. This is so funny! Also, the Butler's protestation: "but I'm a minor character over the age of 40!" Thanks very much for a good, short read.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
My mother loves those books. She should read this, very funny.
garlicknitter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I want to see the live performance