Reviews for A Regency Romance in 2 minutes
ShinyAeon chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh my goodness, that was brilliant! Especially the "causes no problems in the group dynamic at all" part. And the heroes' names part. And, well, every part. And thanks for giving a happy ending to the overlooked characters as well. Excellently done throughout!
roxicodone chapter 1 . 2/3
BAHAHA. I'm a sucker for all the plots and giggled like a little girl. Well done.
Este91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
3 3 3
This is AMAZING! And so true! I came across it when I was looking for alternate regency plots (you do get kinda bored reading the same ones over and over and over and ... you get the point!) Bravo/a on this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Type your review here...
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"I am Mr. Darcy, but with a bigger dick."

I have no words. I'm speechless. I am without speech. Could there have been a better description of Regency romance heroes? Surely not.
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so funny! Thank you for making my day!
Miss Pseudonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my GOODNESS, this is HYSTERICAL! I am laughing out loud and my poor 5 year old daughter is asking me what's so funny - how do I tell her I can't tell her?

This is just incredible. Thank you so much for writing this for us! I'm off to email the link to some friends! YAY!
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I was eating my lunch while reading this, and almost choked on my food when I got to Rogue #9's name. This is so funny! Also, the Butler's protestation: "but I'm a minor character over the age of 40!" Thanks very much for a good, short read.
Kathrin J Pearl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
My mother loves those books. She should read this, very funny.
garlicknitter chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I want to see the live performance
dawnluv21yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is six different kinds of awesome - I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard! If you ever write a romance where the smart, plucky heroine gets a clue and decides to hook up with the hypercompetent butler, I'll be first in line to buy a copy. ;)
Ridh chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LMFAO, I love Regency Romance, but you have a point. This is so true! Lord Buttweasel! That came out of no where, freaking made my day! Maybe it's the fact that all RR's have the same patterm, but I could have sworn you summaried all the RRs I've read. And the butler! Bravo.
Feathered Heart chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LMAO! And it's all so true!
omc1968 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012