Reviews for Marked
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I 'shutter' at the juxtapose of Jasper to Edward...and my impure thoughts. The photo session fucking finished me off! **snickers**at least Edward was able to rub one out and get some relief...the lucky Fucker! Oops...not quite...yet ;}
secretsforme chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love this! Can't wait to read the full story.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved it amazing love tattward & tattooed jasper as well
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh my, WOW! I was so disappointed when it said 3 chapters, and when I got to the end of chap. 1 and nothing, I thought I'd cry. I can't wait to read the continuation.
VixenNator chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
1) Jasper's nipple ring...ung!
2) I so badly wanted to be Edward's thumb pad
3) "Let me see your lizard" ? *flails*

And to top it off, nothing like a good wankward to make the rest of your evening ;)
jfdkla chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
So glad I finally got around to this. Yum! Think I might start reading slash...!
amymorgan chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wonderful! What a splendid fantasy!
HereWithoutYou chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This is just so awesome that I have no words left.

Jasper Edward Ink & Steel heaven!

Can't wait to read more, you both did a great job with this :)!
kittenmischief chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Since my ipod while not sending my review won't let me get in to see what I had tried to send, you get a rambling kitty this morning.

I'm so glad this is being continued because... self-pleasingward is beyond hot and Mr. Possible is my #1 naughty dream about now.

Off to find more dayquil.

Much love, bb!

fiberkitty
mssmith chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Oh Hell! I was so looking forward to more on this story! Damn...Oh well, excellent one-shot, seriously left me wanting. Thanks!
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, holy fucking Photoward! Fashionably late (or not even) to the party as always, but hells yeah!

That was sweet apple pie; all crusty on top, hot latticework pastry and wanting to delve, with two or three fingers, beneath the butter-crisp to the caramel goo beneath.

Woman, you had me weak in the knees.

The image of Jasper unbuttoning, unzipping, his jeans...commando much? Lovely. Slurpy. Sexy smirky as hell.

Goddamn, I vote you the winner even though I know I am too late.

Ta much,

Rie~
madiwood chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Um...Wow. My mind is mush because of the awesomeness.
Cant-get-enough-twilight chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh please tell me you are making this into a full story! This is way too good not too! I'm so eager to see what happens! I absolutely loved it! Everything was phenomenal and rather sexy :)
Z-READ-ONLY chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You know, it's a very different story than what I thought it was going to be. I love the fact that we really have no idea as to if Jasper is gay or not. I also think this is the best human Edward I've come across in a while. I can see Rob as this Edward very easily, actually.

Now that I think about it, I am all but certain that the ambiguity of his character is what makes him so compelling. The reader is forced to wonder, just as Edward is. Really excellent stuff, that.

Oh, and Jasper lowering his pants was very... enjoyable. No doubt!

Awesome stuff!

-Z.
rmhale chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was so freakin hot! I really hope you continue it!