Reviews for Marked
Lyana Drake chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I put a review on Naelany's version but I wanted to thank you because it's a amazing story, for me the winner. Like I write to Nae, I hope there is a little chance for a sequel because the encounter a week later between Edward and Mr Possible is beyond imagination.

Thanks you so much for the O/S.
mytai chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
great chapter. update soon
faite-comme-moi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*nods head in understanding* This is 'to be continued', right?

I'm completely into the story and then started to notice that the progress bar showed I was about halfway through. I'm getting more and more discouraged about them getting beyond flirting, then, when Edward starts a one-man-show I'm thinking, "Huh. That's an interesting way to end a story." Not everything has a happy ending, right? Finally I caught on that this was all rising action and felt more dimwitted than usual.

My take is that Jasper thinks Edward is too out of his league to make a move and possible thinks Edward hasn't made a move because he considers Jasper that way, too. We've seen Edward's POV so he's just Mr. UST with low self-worth. I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm right and reading what ya'll have in store regardless.

I loved it when Jasper muttered "...day you can bear children". It let us know how taken he was with Edward in a divinely subtle way.

I thought the fractal tat was awesome, too. I could see Jasper getting all into talking about Fibonacci sequences and math while Edward drools and says 'uh-huh'.
Izzy-Lawliet chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow. I'm really impressed by this. I haven't read something this well written in a while and. I liked this. A lot. It's so...I dunno. I just think this is one of those stories that are indescribable.

I liked how it was drawn out, and is still being drawn out and Edward and Jasper didn't do it within the first four paragraphs. I also liked how at the end, they still didn't do anything besides in Edward's mind. There were many more things I liked about this story, but none that come directly to mind. I hope this continues, it's a promising story and could have so much more done to it[not in the sense of writing style or anything like that, but as in continuing the plot line and whatnot.]

Izzy.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You must turn this into a full story! It was great and you totally left it open... I mean, come on... "Yet" Arg! And there are so many questions left unanswered.
wearealllost chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hahaha, i have never read anything like this before. It was.. interesting. Good job :)
annanabanana chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So great! I saw the entry while I was checking out the other entries in the contest. I read it cause I've started following JOotG, and I was interested to read something else you worked on. I know this was a collaboration, and I think it was wonderful. Giant tease, but wonderful!

xoxo, Annanabanana
distracted122 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was great. I don't know who sounds hotter in this story; Jasper or Edward.

I wonder why Jasper didn't respond more openly to Edward's obvious interest. Is he dating Jessica? Is Jasper in the closet? So many questions to be answered.

Great job. I definately hope you continue this story.
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Very nice. Great seed. I hope you keep writing after the contest is over because this is hot. I want to know Jasper's story. So much potential here. Please keep going!
ForksReverie chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh my god! Our two favorite boys are off the charts in another tantilizing slash one-shot. Our biggest request is that the one-shot only be for this contest and that the story continue into a multi-chapter slash-fest!

Also, we want to ensure that all of Edward's dreams come true so we are pulling that this super-hot, inked, pierced Jasper is gay as well! Please don't disappoint!

Great collaboration - it has the flow of being written by a single author. An author with a real ability to write a damn fine story!

Beth and Ali
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Interesting. Lemons without the two of them actually being together. I'm hoping you will continue this story after the contest is over.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh so very glad to hear that you are planning on continuing this. Very nice use of the characters. Looking forward to more.
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was seriously fucking hot. Are you planning on continuing after the contest is over? I'll put it on alert...just in case ;)
AngstGoddess003 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Having already subjected you to my incoherent fangirling in chat, I'll just be simple and say that this rocked my world and made my night. After a long day of writing and fretting over endings and word repetition, this was the perfect guilty pleasure. Thanks for sharing, and please to be continuing and sending new chapters to my inbox.

Just saying.

Lubbies.
Lil Miss Golden Eyes chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw i hope ur planning to continue this after voting...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »