Reviews for Marked
dreaminofforks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
um...so, yeah...wow. that was really fucking hot. please to be continuing this story!
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this was really hot!i would like to see this continue!much love!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I left this for Naelany too but wanted to share my love for this story with you too!

O.M.G.!

This was so amazingly hot! Insanely smart! Completely clever!

So many one shots shoot themselves in the foot by giving it all up, then bringing it to a close. But this one is so set up to just keep going! :) And now that I know you will keep going...OMG I'm jumping up and down like a little kid! :)

And can I tell you how excited I am for these two? I mean, E has a Ph.D., seems to be totally brilliant, loaded, HOT and Inked! And J...holy hell! E said it best...

"Fuck me. Mr. Impossible rides a motorcycle."

Oh yeah, and this...

"I could clearly see his nipple rings through the thin white t-shirt he was wearing. The dark shadow of his tattoo spread out in the place over his heart, and a braided leather necklace rested against his throat, an ornate silver slide just over the hollow I wanted to lick." GAH! *THUD*

Ok...back up, dusted off, and ready for more!

Bring 'em on bb's!

Thank you for making my Friday absolutely fabulous!

xoxoRed
ahizelm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You are aware that I enjoyed this.

Also, not to be weird, but next time Eddie fantasized like this, can I be a fly on the wall? YES, I just said that.

K that's all.

:D
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i love love love your story tatoos worlds best aphrodisiac...anyways your story my favs list happy me and you
Famingo chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Poor Edward! Getting all flirty and then thinking that Jasper is off limits. The photo session was great! I love sassy Jazzy. He's sexy! The boy's tats sound amazing. I'd love to see the fractal phoenix. You ladies are going to continue this wonderful story after the contest, right? *bats lashes and gives big puppy dog eyes* Fantastic as always ladies! SC, great jump into the slash pool. Glad you joined us here, the water is always great!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good luck in the contest ladies!
ickaren chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh, that was UST from start to finish! I would love some more to this story, if you are inspired to continue... it is awesome.
ADSigMel chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh, dear. I noticed that this story is labeled "Complete." Surely that's a mistake, right? Right? 'Cause you're obviously going to continue this super-hot super-awesome story, right? I mean, I don't read a lot of slash, but this was just AMAZING! Please continue the story!
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
/whine

Yeah, but is he or isn't he?

/end whine

Make it a two shot ladies and let us know when the voting is done.
GreenEyesG chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was one of the best one-shots I have read in a long time! Kudos! You should really think of continuing this on. I loved it!
stupidlamb79 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow...just wow. that was awesome and hot and just pure win. please please please done leave us hangin and continue it. I loved it!
robownsme chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was a wonderful piece of slash! I can't even tell you how much I want to read about what happens next. Please don't leave us all hanging here. We need to know what Jasper thinks of those pictures. :) Oh and when you had Jasper turn around and start with his belt buckle and zipper I just about lost it right there. Seriously one of the sexiest things I've ever read in all of ff. Well done!
Dalia907 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was fucking awesome. I hope after the contest you continue this little story...I'd love to find out what would happen between those two delectable boys!
knitknitmama chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OMJ! holy hottness will you PLEASE do a follow up for the 'one week' picture visit?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »