Reviews for Marked
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
HOLY SHIT! That was freaking fabulous!
noely.bean chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
e! I love it. It's insanely wonderful! I know this will be exceedingly loopy...but hey, I'm lacking some sleep. :)

First of all, I think I need Edward to come make me a quesadilla. Or give me some cooking lessons. Just that cheese bubbling is making me hungry!

The description of the phoenix tattoo kills me, and I *extra* love the fractal. I don't think I ever knew a fractal could be so hot. I love all the details, like the hardwood floors under Edward's feet.

I so enjoyed these little extras that make me feel all giggly and nerdy inside. Like MC Escher. I'm pretty sure I spent every day of my childhood seeing a reprint of his "Drawing Hands" on my dad's art bag. And I studied some of his tessellations in class...and fucking went insane trying to make my own out of the shape of Woodstock from Peanuts.

I love that Edward has 273 pictures left on his camera...and thinks he has lots of room to take pictures of Jasper since he has been only taking about fifty pictures per model. It shows how consumed he becomes by Jasper. Edward behind the camera is great. How while the camera enables him to provide fuel for his attraction to Jasper, and we see such nice glimpses, he also uses it as a mechanism to try to hide behind.

"always – always – Jasper’s blue eyes look up at me, lust and longing and pure desire in his fierce gaze." I think this is still my absolute favorite line. It's just...gah, that fierce gaze!

It's also great how Edward's thinking goes from "Mr. Impossible" to "Mr. Fucking Impossible" to "Mr. Possible" - I just love that new mindset at the end - go get him Mr. Fuckhot Ph.D. Tattoo boy.

And Edward growling "fucking mine" - total hotness. Gah, growling is so hot...and so is the word fuck ;)

This really is just superb and I love these smart, sexy, and tattoo-covered boys.

Ok, I think I must crash, I'm just thinking of the same thing over and over now. But really...it is so fantastic, I love it! No rocks for you!
Marianka chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
eally good.:)
frol chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
GORGEOUS! I love Edward and Jasper and I am going to repeat what other reviewers have said; would love to see more chapters of this! I'm greedy that way.

Awesome! Very well done you two!
moolissa35 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow! That was definately one of the best oneshots I've read for this contest. Please say you will continue this? I would love to know what happens..
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Well, hot damn! That was some freakin' sexy slash fic! Your Edward is TRULY something...the real stuff of some pretty hot fantasies! I love your detailed and quite erotic desciptions. Really, quite a story considering they never really get together! Jasper's quite the cock tease!

Anyway, good luck!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Please, PLEASE, tell me you will at least do a part two to this! I don't think I've ever been so worked up over UST before in all the hundreds (if not thousands) of fanfics I have read! I wanna see Edward go get his man!

And now I need to go make myself a stiff drink, or take a cold shower or something lol. ;)
kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
you guys know how much i love this story and these characters! this o/s is sweet, touching, angsty ("he was so beautiful that i ached"), and fucking HOT... all rolled into one amazing story. your attention to detail and your unique way of developing these characters (not just listing facts, but really building upon their experiences) sucks the reader right in! and you *know* that shit's true for me... how many times was i rendered incoherent because of things like jasper's initial description or the smoldering look in his eyes or edward's fantasies and his, uh, alone time? JFC. how am i still alive?

fan-fucking-tastic, i tell you. simply amazing. i'd demand more but i'm trying this new thing called "patience."

yeah, it's not working out very well.

and have i mentioned how proud i am that you (mostly) followed the word limit rule? it's tough for wordy bitches to do that, and i'm thoroughly impressed.

ladies, you are both fucking awesome and talented and just generally amazing. i know these reviews will echo the same sentiment.

TATTBOYS FTW. :D