Reviews for Tattoos Like Mile Markers
Jesuschrist. Babe. I need to sleep
Kelly457 chapter 32 . 12/22/2016
Actually you did a pretty good job with the medical story.
Kelly457 chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
Much as I like HEA, ur Edward is definitely spot on.
Kelly457 chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
You definitely! don't suck at lemons...!
Kelly457 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I'm really glad u decided to keep on writing this as a multi; first Chapter was a doozy!
susanreader chapter 41 . 8/23/2016
phenomenal. one of the best things i ever read here, and i've read almost everything.
Melissa chapter 44 . 1/21/2016
I have to thank you for this story. I myself have bipolar II. Where depression reigns and manic is less often. I tend to drown myself in things to cope and push through the depression. Unfortunately in doing that I also tend to shut out those who matter most me, my family. I am a wife and a mother of 4 ranging from 13 to 4.
I love to read and where I live there isn't a decent bookstore for 100 miles (sadly not a joke) the library has less selection than the shelves in my bedroom. Needless to say I resorted to fan fiction (which I was woefully unaware of prior to 3 months ago) anyhow... So with and endless supply of decent reading material I have been drowning myself in it. Effectively shutting everything and everyone out. Reading your story was a double edged blade for me. One one side I serious want to see what else you may have written and pursue your favorites to find more stories, one the other it has made me realize what I have been doing to my family. So thank you for bringing my funk to light for me. Now I am going to find my favorite playlist and scrub my neglected kitchen and play a few rounds of Jenna with my kids, I may even cuddle up and watch some stupid guy movie with hubby tonight lord knows he deserves it.
lmc123 chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
A really honest take on mental illness... but with some beautiful bits in amongst all the angst
lmc123 chapter 36 . 9/21/2015
Did watch idina sing, love her, and wow, great match of song to story
Guest chapter 41 . 2/24/2015
This story was amazing! Loved it so much. I cried and laughed and got warm fuzzy feelings, of course I experienced jealousy because I want a relationship as solid as theirs.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/22/2015
its the meadow, isn't it?!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
Bella is the MOST fucking frustrating character right now! She's just going to push Edward away (she has to Ronan, sure he isn't gone for good, but even he is tired of her shit). I really hope she tells him next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Bella seems to have a very strong relationship with her mom. Then why did she tell charlie in chapter 1 that she'd see a personal shrink that could ask her "why (she) hates her dead mother's corpse"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I can see why this one-shot was requested to be extended! Loving it so far.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2014
Emotional. Yet lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »