Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
RockerBabe414 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Excellent story babe, im enthralled and eagerly awaiting more! Discovered you after reading ur Stony fic "Escapism", and i love your work. Its absolutely fabbity. Cannot wait for some good olde drarry times! :-)
Love peace and rock always,
RockerBabe
TheLadyPendragon chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
This is a very good story. It's well written, characterized, and I like the concept. LOL, I thought Ron's bean dilemma was hilarious. :P You should get more reviews; you deserve them. Hope to see an update soon. :)
Shadow-of-Roses chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
So Malfoy comes over and asks what they are talking about Because they say his name. Hermione insults him First. He insults her back, and Ron hits him for defending himself. Yeah thats a great way to not be the bully you guys. I can't beleive I'm saying this, but I side with Malfoy in that situation. Really interesting story.
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I liked your A/N about drugs lol... he he this chapter was very amusing and also very interesting about Malfoy and his secrets...can't wait to find out what they are! .
Kitsune Cupcake chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
These beans are very important to me! LOL XD

that made my day(: good chapter!

Hopefully we'll get to see some harry draco action in the future;)
Alyssandra Wolfe chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
all the facts are just being laid out and im sure soon u will brighten all our days with an even more brillianter (yes i realise that that isnt really a word) chapter

fillers are necessary keep it u D
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
*snorts* undeserving of praise? What kinda BS is that? ANYWAY: Interesting chapter...a little short but it was well received on this side of the net anyway and I rather enjoyed it!
Victoria VonStrengle chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
I constantly laugh at your A/Ns. They're just funny.

I also loved this:

"I hate beets," Malfoy admitted, seeing Snape glare at him.

"I hate you," Harry said nonchalantly, adding a bit more salt.

"That's not a secret," Draco growled through grit teeth.

"That's why I said it," Harry replied, smiling, adding some lovage to the mix.

Please keep going with this!
Alyssandra Wolfe chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
nice work thus fa keep it up coz im eagerly awaiting the

next updat D
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
I like this story a lot. It's a very original idea and I especially love that Harry can communicate with patronuses (sp)?
Kitsune Cupcake chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Good chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next(:

i'll be looking forward to your next chapter later today:]
Netrixie chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
What an interesting idea. Please update, I'm so eager to see what happens next, lol
RainyJuly chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I like this story so far. It's very original and I'd like to see where you're going with it :)