Reviews for Almost Impossible
DustyMonkey chapter 34 . 11/17
You should do an epilogue part 2 where they have kids and all the pack has kids and Leah imprints on somebody before she stops phasing.
Kaybay101 chapter 34 . 9/16
Now that was a great story I loved it soon much and it gave me ideas for my own

Love Kaybay101 xoxo
Jane chapter 23 . 8/13
Okay, you wrote this years ago so I guess a review is pointless. But I'll comment anyway. I'm just a bit confused as to why Bella wouldn't tell them about the Caius dream, since her dreams have had some relevant meaning in the past.
I'm also astonished at how Alice is all chirpy and sweet towards Bella when it was she who dragged Bella to Italy and brought her right into the volturi stronghold and to their attention. Didnt her foresight warn her?
Hollywood u girl chapter 6 . 4/17
over-the-top drama over being a werewolf. I feel like it would have been better if they dismissed the matter or shrugged it off
Hollywood u girl chapter 6 . 4/17
u seriously over-dram
NO! Sorry but seously?! I really hoped she would stay a warewolf (I'm half asleep and can't spell at the moment deal with it.)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
You almost game me a heart attack! I was so upset when I thought it was all a dream, I was about to throw my phone away. I'm glad it wasn't! I love the ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I like this Edward so much, I have to admit, for some reason it seemed to me that I was reading from Cedric Diggory's point of view xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
This is an interesting turn of events. I'm very intrigued!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
To be honest I think she's being rather naive about the whole Cullen situation. yes she knew them when she was with Edward but now she is actually their enemy. and she's to worry more about Edwards feelings then Jacobs
Kusshka chapter 34 . 9/18/2016
Good until the last 2 chapters
BlackIsHot chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Ainda estou em dúvida, Bella também é uma loba ou ela sofreu a impressão? Ou pode ser as duas coisas
BlachIsHot chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Bella também é loba ou é apenas a força da impressão?
BalckIsHot chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Nem sempre tudo que parece ser bom e perfeito é Bella. Nem todos sabem perder.
BlackIsHot chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Oh pai da Bella é muito fofo. Há forma como o casal está andando tá num seu tempo perfeito.