Reviews for Almost Impossible
Talitha Clearwater chapter 34 . 2/5
I love it!
JlovesGaara chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
Those last couple chapters really gave me some hardcore anxiety. Well done though! I'm sure every reader was thinking, "you bi**h!" Lol glad you fixed it. Fantastic story, I wish there were a lot more 'Bella becomes a wolf' stories. Keep up the good work.
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
I like the action and this story is very exciting but I've noticed a lack of description regarding what Bella is feeling emotionally and physically. For example, during the times she slammed into trees or walls and slammed her head into that guys face, Bella never expressed any sort of pain. Yes she is a werewolf, but that still had to hurt.
JlovesGaara chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
It's nice to see Bella and Leah see a little more eye to eye. Great story so far :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
What you punch a werewolf in the face Xd
Deenoh1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Hey Bella. You selfish EMO bitch. How about ol' jakey risking HIS existence to protect you?
Rember he aint immortal. He aint made of sparkly hard granite stuff. He feels PAIN. But hey whats all that mean if he dont sparkle What a loon!
Mandy chapter 34 . 10/24/2013
I forgive you for terror-inducing chapter prior to this.
Mandy chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
I spent...hours straight...reading this...consumed with the idea, really. It is now 4:30 AM and I started my day at 7 AM. Not that I was reading that whole time, but still...

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! The idea was fascinating! WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
April-Showers82 chapter 34 . 10/8/2013
Great story. A good twist to a well known concept. The dream chapter really threw me for a loop and I had to check and make sure that this was a Jake and Bella story, lol. Overall it was a must read. Kudos!
Sean chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
really well written with great story telling
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
Yes! I love the ending. I was a bit nervous with the last chapter but I am glad the story ended the way it did.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
NOOOOOOO! WHY A DREAM?! WHY?!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Bella is such an idiot. I mean how stupid can you get. What good did she think she would do by turning herself in? Great Story.
bex67 chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
Wow! I loved this! :-) I loved the whole "Inception" twist.
thedragonswife chapter 34 . 6/20/2013
I was a little worried about the ending after the dream but this was definitely a good ending for the story! :)