Reviews for Almost Impossible
HCFs chapter 34 . 5/13
This is the best Bella turns into a werewolf fanfic ever
HCFs chapter 33 . 5/13
Why... I hate you it was really good. I hate this chapter(34)
HFCs chapter 21 . 5/13
Please update I love it
tammgrogan chapter 34 . 1/19
That was the craziest ending ever. But it was one hell of a wonderful story. Thank you so much for it. Happy New Year too!..
DustyMonkey chapter 34 . 11/17/2017
You should do an epilogue part 2 where they have kids and all the pack has kids and Leah imprints on somebody before she stops phasing.
Kaybay101 chapter 34 . 9/16/2017
Now that was a great story I loved it soon much and it gave me ideas for my own

Love Kaybay101 xoxo
Jane chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Okay, you wrote this years ago so I guess a review is pointless. But I'll comment anyway. I'm just a bit confused as to why Bella wouldn't tell them about the Caius dream, since her dreams have had some relevant meaning in the past.
I'm also astonished at how Alice is all chirpy and sweet towards Bella when it was she who dragged Bella to Italy and brought her right into the volturi stronghold and to their attention. Didnt her foresight warn her?
Hollywood u girl chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
over-the-top drama over being a werewolf. I feel like it would have been better if they dismissed the matter or shrugged it off
Hollywood u girl chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
u seriously over-dram
Guest chapter 33 . 1/17/2017
NO! Sorry but seously?! I really hoped she would stay a warewolf (I'm half asleep and can't spell at the moment deal with it.)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
You almost game me a heart attack! I was so upset when I thought it was all a dream, I was about to throw my phone away. I'm glad it wasn't! I love the ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I like this Edward so much, I have to admit, for some reason it seemed to me that I was reading from Cedric Diggory's point of view xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
This is an interesting turn of events. I'm very intrigued!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
To be honest I think she's being rather naive about the whole Cullen situation. yes she knew them when she was with Edward but now she is actually their enemy. and she's to worry more about Edwards feelings then Jacobs
Kusshka chapter 34 . 9/18/2016