Reviews for Almost Impossible
Kusshka chapter 34 . 9/18
Good until the last 2 chapters
BlackIsHot chapter 6 . 9/11
Ainda estou em dúvida, Bella também é uma loba ou ela sofreu a impressão? Ou pode ser as duas coisas
BlachIsHot chapter 5 . 9/10
Bella também é loba ou é apenas a força da impressão?
BalckIsHot chapter 4 . 9/10
Nem sempre tudo que parece ser bom e perfeito é Bella. Nem todos sabem perder.
BlackIsHot chapter 3 . 9/10
Oh pai da Bella é muito fofo. Há forma como o casal está andando tá num seu tempo perfeito.
BlackIsHt chapter 2 . 9/10
Oh meu Deus, não acredito, essa Bella realmente vale a pena.
BlackIsHot chapter 1 . 9/10
Espero que a Bella desta estória tenha atitude. Afinal oh lobo é uma delícia.
maddie chapter 34 . 7/2
i am so happy for bella in this story and im really wished that this story has in the movies bc i am team jacob since i met him in the books and movie good job with the stoy i really enjoyed it
I just read one of your notes at the bottom of one of your stories,"Almost Impossible". You were saying how you were sorry your grammar/typing sucked,I don't think it's that bad. I don't write stories because my grammar,punctuation and spelling are usually really bad ,so don't be so hard on your self your doing great.. Love the story by the way!
Please continue writing i enjoy your stories!

Jordan chapter 1 . 2/26
okay it's good so far but i don't think that Alice shud be glaring at her it just isn't her besides it's Bella's fault since she can't fuc- i mean freaking decide who she wants to be with JUST CHOOSE WOMAN!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 34 . 1/17
I loved this story. I loved the plot, the writing, and the characterizations. I will admit that I did not like the twist of dream within a dream or whatever that was. I think the story would have been perfectly fine without it, but it is your story and your decision so I respect that. Despite not liking that small part, I truly did love the rest of this. Thank you so much for writing it and best of wishes to you!
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 1/1
Love it
Guest chapter 34 . 12/9/2015
There should be some foreshadowing. To suddenly pull the "it was all just a dream" theme...very cliche. But then, I think as an author mostly just starting out and probably wanting to be memorable, it was a good effort. But again, a good story would have you as a reader recognizing that something is not quite right, and then nodding your head (oh, it was a dream, I get it). This was a cop out.
sarah88 chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
I'm thinking that someone 4rm the pack needs 2 get their asses over there asap! Before something horrible happens or their kind is discovered,
DragonLover1551 chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
I hate this... I really wanted Bella to be a wolf!... I'm so sad now...