Reviews for Almost Impossible
sarah88 chapter 9 . 10/25
I'm thinking that someone 4rm the pack needs 2 get their asses over there asap! Before something horrible happens or their kind is discovered,
DragonLover1551 chapter 33 . 10/18
I hate this... I really wanted Bella to be a wolf!... I'm so sad now...
DragonLover1551 chapter 9 . 10/16
What vision?
DragonLover1551 chapter 8 . 10/16
Again... It is just weird to see Bella loving Jacob, when I knew how paranoid her love is for Edward, but other than that I loved this story!
DragonLover1551 chapter 3 . 10/16
Omhh... I love seeing Bella with Jacob, but isn't it a bit rushed? We all know that Bella loves Edward soo much that it is a little bit paranoid, but how can that change in one moment, how can her love for him just turn to Jacob? It made me confused... Maybe you should make a prequel for this story...
J.C chapter 34 . 10/7
I liked the story alot. But the weird thing is I've always wished that Jacob and Bella to be together but now that I look at it, I can't see her with anyone anymore but Edward and that's what I was seriously hoping would happen at the end even though the pairing is Bella/Jacob.
Great portrayal of Leah and Sams relationship and Edward and Bella's. I just can't see Bella without Edward in that way. They are like Yin and Yang. I cant help but to see them together and oddly Jake and Nessie too.
meh. get on with it!
corkykellems chapter 22 . 8/27
Charlie has to be told...He won't give sure hope it's Jake at the window or Charlie will find out real fast
kennedyharris.harris chapter 34 . 8/2
I love it finally a good story about Bella being a werewolf
Stella chapter 18 . 5/3
i dont really like edwards point of view but i did want to know how he felt but it was still a really good chapter :D
Stella chapter 8 . 5/3
I woke up this morning and decided to read some fan fic i have been totally hooked ever since by this amazing story! 10 out of 10
Reinonmyday chapter 34 . 3/23
I loved this story, Bella turning into a wolf story's are so hard to find these days...
Annonymus chapter 1 . 3/21
thedreamcatchers chapter 34 . 1/31
why do all the BEST story's end short *sigh*
Honey chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
wow... i just love ur story... for a moment i really thought it was a dream n convinced myself that bella wasnt a werewolf... but the next twist was awsome!