Reviews for Almost Impossible
Stella chapter 18 . 5/3
i dont really like edwards point of view but i did want to know how he felt but it was still a really good chapter :D
Stella chapter 8 . 5/3
I woke up this morning and decided to read some fan fic i have been totally hooked ever since by this amazing story! 10 out of 10
Reinonmyday chapter 34 . 3/23
I loved this story, Bella turning into a wolf story's are so hard to find these days...
Annonymus chapter 1 . 3/21
FUCK THIS CHAPTER! BELLA SHOULD BECOME A WEREWOLF
thedreamcatchers chapter 34 . 1/31
why do all the BEST story's end short *sigh*
Honey chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
wow... i just love ur story... for a moment i really thought it was a dream n convinced myself that bella wasnt a werewolf... but the next twist was awsome!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/3/2014
Awesome sauce!
SamAKAwolfgirl chapter 33 . 6/15/2014
I know this story was published years ago but I'm still going to review. I loved this story right up until this chapter, it just doesn't seem to fit at all. Great story but hate this ending.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
Loved your story!
ashleenie chapter 34 . 4/23/2014
The story ended so nicely and it's more then perfect. The amount of sweetest was just nice and it's just perfect :) it's kinda sad the story had ended. You did really really well! Way to go!
WallWatcher33 chapter 34 . 2/5/2014
I love it!
JlovesGaara chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
Those last couple chapters really gave me some hardcore anxiety. Well done though! I'm sure every reader was thinking, "you bi**h!" Lol glad you fixed it. Fantastic story, I wish there were a lot more 'Bella becomes a wolf' stories. Keep up the good work.
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
I like the action and this story is very exciting but I've noticed a lack of description regarding what Bella is feeling emotionally and physically. For example, during the times she slammed into trees or walls and slammed her head into that guys face, Bella never expressed any sort of pain. Yes she is a werewolf, but that still had to hurt.
JlovesGaara chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
It's nice to see Bella and Leah see a little more eye to eye. Great story so far :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
What you punch a werewolf in the face Xd