Reviews for Crack Fic: InterUniverse Travel Incorporated
l3ct0r chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
i just finish this part of the saga and i love it (fav) thanks by exploid Mal-Polly
now to the rest.
thanks by the upload and keep writing
voodooqueen126 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
mints? mints? Lol.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is very funny.
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I love the shopping trip that Mitchell sent George on at the end. George was written brilliantly but I thought Mitchell was a bit underused, to say nothing of abused! Also loved the library book Polly found.
AbhainnGealach chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
This was so much FUN! I LOVE Being Human but have only ever read one Pratchett...Night Watch. Was accidentally sent it in the mail and decided to keep it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this though even though I don't know Discworld it didn't matter.

The only problem I have is that it wasn't longer! LOL Would have been fun to see Mitchell get to relax a bit more the way Mal did.

Anyway...fantastic story!
fledge chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
A worthy follow-up, with just the perfect mix of fluff, humour and satire. Those myxomatosis rabbits have indeed done a great job!
fledge chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Myxomatosisindeed! And I do notice that it doesn't stop rabbits from - well, doing the rabbitty thing and multiplying.

An absolutely crazy and wonderfully enjoyable tour-de-force indeed, even if I have no idea what Being Human is all about(1). Seems Roundworld vampires are slightly different from those on the Disc, for example as far as their physical strength is corncerned.

Lovely story, keep it going!

(1) Well, after reading this, I'm at least beginning to get some inklings.