Reviews for Depression
Fluffy-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was so sad! Poor Ryouga! I liked it, though. It was very well written and good. Must be me liking sad stories ;)
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was beautifuly done,but so sad!
black-knight134 chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
dear writer your story needs lots of work its so lame. you are unintellegent. Big deal so i dont use puntucation perfectly big whoop. Look i just wanted to know what you people think of my story get over do u think i care what you think and. I

do have respect for the characters you dont even have any dragonballZ storys and your making fun of mine why dont u shove it up your ass!
ryouko hibiki chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Thats sad.
Guardian Draca chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
How depressing(no pun intended). You make it sound as though no one wants Ryoga. Heck, I'd take him! I think Ryoga should have a happy ending for a change! Perhaps with Akari?
Ucchan chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Oh!Poor Ryochan! So sad! Ryochan and Ucchan together! You are a wonderful writer please do more Ranma's with lots of Ryoga!

and Ukyo! )
Firewind chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
...poor Ryoga-kun. Of course, a major reason he's depressed is because he feels unloved. And then the other characters unanimously decide to treat him like dirt. Short, yet sad and deep. Fantastic work.
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Oh I HAVE read this before, just forgot to review it... _;; I really like it, good accurate portrayal of Ryouga's feelings. His family moving away from him is an interesting concept, except now Ryouga has no excuse for getting lost...oh well poor Ryouga! The concept would be interesting fleshed out into a longer story. I think I'll go look up some more of your works. :)
Lizmun chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
*her lip quivers, her eyes have gone huge and watery* Poor Ryouga.. I just want to give him a hug!

Just one thing though... In the manga, there is evidence that Ryoga-sama's family do care. In the Shiro-Kuro (Checkers) episode, Ryouga gets a phone call from his dad, perhaps he was just "checking in" and his mom had left a note. But the other stuffs.. I don't doubt them from happening. Poor Ryoga-sama! But this was a good read! I loved it lots! Write more on Ryouga-sama!
Clo-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
THANK-YOU!I-know-this-has-gotten-hits, -you-can-tell,my-space-bar-is-broken.
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Awww... poor little Ryouga...