Reviews for Provenance
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Thank you sooo much for sharing the wonderful tale with us!
I have read all of your story's at least 10 times, and each time I finish them I come to the same realization...you are the grandest Transformers fan-fiction writer EVER!
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Alien robot sex in the mud. That's... Genius. Love!
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Just as good as the 1st. You have great talent to detail and suspence. This is so a fav for me.
smileintothechaos chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
sooo good omg
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Love it!
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
You didn't disappoint with your sequel. I loved this as much as Equilibrium. Oh I'm really loving your storyline. Tempest is GREAT! I love how he wants to become his own bot and not a mimic of Optimus or Megatron. Can't wait to read Family Matters now!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
loved it. Cant wait to read the nxt
femme4jack chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Eeeee - I'm so glad cramps kept me in bed today because I got to read this! Delicious! Tempest is a wonderful sparkling *cuddles him forever*, and really am enjoying the dynamics between Hide and OP, as well as Starscream. :)

Love your storytelling.
plenoptic chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Alright. So normally I have a bad habit of skimming through fanfiction and only reading the interesting bits. But I read this entire story word for word and was endlessly fascinated and entertained the entire time. It is truly brilliantly and concisely written with a perfect balance between all of its integral themes. The relationships between the characters were vividly and thoroughly developed, and the characters themselves only became deeper and more real with each chapter. Tempest, far from being an annoying OC, was both adorable and captivating in the juxtaposition of his heritage and personality. Ironhide and Optimus, far from being an irritating non-canon couple, were portrayed as wonderfully intimate and deeply compatible. And Starscream's complete evolution into the most interesting character in the story was a delight to follow, and it was simply brilliant how you used Tempest to better characterize Scree. In short, I felt that this whole story was a masterpiece of AU brilliance-absolutely loved each and every chapter as much as the last and the next. A thousand rounds of applause to you for producing such a heartwarming and deeply thought out piece of work.
yamiishot chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Aww this was great. I'm hoping for more about Tempest and Starscream though, they seem like fast friends.
arctapus chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
thank god this ended happily. what a ride. the seekers are swell, the child is so decent and brave. I love this series. Thank you so much for a tense, visual and anxious making drama.
arctapus chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Lovely. What a conundrum. These guys are so loveable. Thank you.
arctapus chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
This is amazingly poignant, all of them, especially Starscream.

The last line of all is brutal. You have so much talent. Thank you for sharing.
arctapus chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
This portrait of Starscream is wonderful. I love this story.
Optimus Bob chapter 11 . 10/6/2009