Reviews for Kiss and Tell
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/29
For some reason, I find the idea of the Master drawing mustaches on all the faces in Sandman incredibly hilarious! Just... Morpheus being Morpheus, but with a thin, curly mustache on his face, drawn by one of the most devious, yet petulant villains on Doctor Who! XXD

I disagree with the Doctor's ststement, though. Sandman is both a comic book series AND groundbreaking literature. It's the series that got me into really reading comics, even more so than I was at the time, and it's one of the best stories I've ever experienced. I really need to buy a copy of all of it at some point...

Oh my goodness, I love the sheer oddity and vagueness of their statements broken up by uncontrollable laughter! So hilarious! Different physiology kinkiness in all parties involved Jack the Master wanting vengeance for something minor some incredibly hilarious results!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OH MY GODS HAHAHAHAHA
I'm favorite-ing this little oneshot, it's gold xD ;)
Anj chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love it. That must be one very large shower.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awesome...
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
there'll be a stone on my grave saying "died of laughter while reading fanfic" now. srsly, great stuff, thi! X,D
greieve chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awee why would you stop there? The torture! Lol but yeah, great stroy
Hatake Kai chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Omg I love crack fics like this XD... lol now I have my mental Tennant, Barrowman, and Simm are having a bit of fun :)
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*cackles with glee* what enjoyable crack! *can't stop laughing!*
Riddelly chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING MY RIDICULOUS NEED FOR THESE PAIRINGS/ THIS THREESOME.

My god, I swear I've been rabid for it lately.

Anyways.

Loved it, loved it loved it loved it Dialogue and storyline were absolutely hilarious. :D
Thobbit chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A) that was hilarious

B) BANANAS!

C) I think you just fulfilled the fantasy of every fangirl on the planet. Sqee.
Atalanta Pendragonne chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh, this is delightful! The Sim City reference tickled me in particular. Would you mind dreadfully if I lifted it for the cracky RP where I've just picked up our favorite megalomaniac? It could prove... useful.

And now I'm off too investigate the rest of your work.
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Heh. If I was Jack, I'd be thinking "Best. Day. Ever." as well. I mean, come on. A Doctor/Master sandwich after having laughed my ass of for hours? No contest. I had so much fun reading this happy and cracky threesome. :)
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Sex with two hot as hell time lords...at the same time? Jack doesn't need to die anymore to know what heaven is like XD This os absolutely BRILLIANT! Love it :D
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
The Master would totally love SimCity. That is all.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This story is hilarious, completely and utterly. Great description, impliment 'discretion' and all. Thanks!