Reviews for Forever Broken
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Girl, update soon. This story is amazing, just like screamworks. Pleaasseee update I was enjoying this. Addy gon find out and Matt gon get what he deserves.
ZandreQiii chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Wow this is like the most greatest story I've ever read!(Apart from screamworks) I totally love how you made jeff the lil victim and matt the big bad rape monster..lol! Anyhow this story made me cry a lil too... Those times when matt handled jeff so cruel... I hate matty... Poor jeffy he had to go through all that pain..shame and I can't wait to see what addams will do to Matt when he finds out everything! Wooo! Please update girl! XD
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Man this is still one of my favorite you so have to update. I want to know more how will Adam act around Jeff. When did the abuse to Jeff start in his flashbacks. I also wonder if Jay will ever tell Adam of Mike's suspicions.
YadirySXEWWE chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
UUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE !
JNHwwe chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
I have just strted reading over fan fics which i love and miss and what to be able to read more of ...

This is one of them ... I love this so much! i adore it and i hope you have some more ideas soon i miss reading this ... i love your style and just the way everyone is ... i adore it ... please update asap :D x much love x
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
please continue i want to know what happens
Renna33 chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
I wonder if Adam DID hear what he said...this is getting interesting
NeroAnne chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Haha, XP! You pimping Morrie out now? XD! It's his fault for being a girl, XD!

Story:

Poor Jeffers. He's got like ZERO clue that Adam actually heard all that. Man, it'd be cruel of Matt to come to Jeff at time like that...so wrong! XD!

Haha, XP! YAY! Dream sequence! XD!

..LMAO. The thing vibrated against Jeff's dick, XP!

Oh yeah! XD! Here we go! Matty, Matty, Matty! XD!

Ouch, he bent him over the washer? Damn that hurts. And then he goes on about what "didn't" happen. How wrong.

*reads on*

What they did...wasn't it Matt who raped him?

SLAPPAGE. Oh noez.

That is so not cool...poor Jeff. He's still being told that all that shit was good for him. Love? HAH.

And again he pushed him onto the washer! That hurts!

Uh oh...Matt's gonna rape him again! YES! XD!

SO true...how cruel to make Jeff so freakishly small and thin..

Matt is way too much of a monster to be that hot! XD!

*reads on*

Awe...with his friends...even while he's being tortured..so sad.

And of ADAM! Oh boy! XD!

He's thinking of Adam while with Matt? Who does that? ;)! XD!

Matt's taunting just makes him so much hotter, XD!

HIS FOREVER. Damn right! XD!

I doubt Jeff's even touched anyone after that..Matt is so wrong! XD!

Burning his asshole with a lighter. Yeah, that sounds right.

*Reads on*

Poor Jeff...never agains to wash clothes...

XD! OH! XD! Adam!

Poor Jeff...he's crushing on Adam when he's taken..and he's thinking of how he'll never get Matt out of his head...

Hehe, XD! Can't wail till Adam finds out! XD!

MORE!
FaberrittanaIsEndgame chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
great story!

sorry i didn't review earlier i just started reading it last night and this is one of the best stories i've read yet

keep updating!

~jaylynn~
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
looking forward to the next chapter.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
This is a good question. How does Matt really feel about this? After all, it's all too common that those things turn out to be disgusting 'stages' people go through, and Matt feels guilty, but thinks bringing it up will be bad for Jeff. Or maybe it's still justified in his head, and he thinks he and Jeff just experimented, and now he's found himself (that could either mean he doesn't care about before or he just doesn't want Jeff to 'ruin' his life now). Or, of course, Matt thinks just like Dream Matt.

Either way, Jeff has a lot of issues he needs to confront. The first, of course, being his issues with Matt. The second is his feelings for Adam. But he needs to straighten himself out before he could think of doing that. First, he needs to forgive himself for his delusions of guilt with Matt and for possibly breaking up Adam's relationship. Then, and only then, can he try to wrok things out with both of them.

I'm sorry to hear about your father. No matter what kind of relationship you had, he was still your father, so I can understand the stress. Take our time and work that out you think of this; your life comes first. And congratulations on the dog!

Happy New Year to you too!
slashdlite chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Adam should find a way to get Jeff to open up to him. Jeff will never voluntarily tell anyone his dark secret. He's too traumatised to cope with it. He needs help.
takers dark lover chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Well I have just caught up on the last two chapters. I'm sorry that it took so long for ch.8 I had alot going on. So here it goes for both: I feel so awful for Jeff and for Morrie. He don't desever what is happening even if he don't know about it. Yet. Jeff can't help what he is feeling for Adam and Adam can't help what he is feeling. Love is a twisted beast at times and nobody can avoid it.

Now for Randy it might be alittle odd if he was to end up with Morrie, but I think they ould be really hot togather.

I love Matt but in this one he is scum! And I hope Jay finds out before it is to late.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
you're a very talented writer :D
Nooks chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

this is a great story plot. it has pain, happiness, suffering is amazing. can't get enough of it! hopefully we get to the good part soon!