Reviews for Dance Lesson
beazlerat chapter 1 . 8/2
So cute! Awesome job.
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 4/28
Nice.
This was so cute! Sneaky Parker stealing Hardison's card haha :)
TIna chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Oh my gosh this is so adorable! Everyone's characterization is perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Very sweet.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great story. I like this side of Eliot
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
liked this.
Vashti chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So cute! It didn't quite turn out the way I thought it might, but who cares. Adorable story.

~Vashti
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ha! Adorable. Especially the end. :)
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Very cute scene and very well written, surprsiingly in character. Funny too, you've got Hardison's voice down pat.

pj
Marigold chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I'm very new to the whole Leverage fandom but even I can tell that you captured the characters wonderfully! Parker stealing Hardison's library card was hilarious. All in all, quite a fun story!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww! I like it! I love Eliot teaching them to dance-I think he's got a classy side and that fits perfectly with this. I love Sophie comparing training Hardison to Eliot training a horse. Parker taking the male dancing stance is hilarious-and fabulously in character. I love Hardison stuttering about Parker being his girl. Parker picking Hardison's pocket is hilarious, as well, and very in character. I love Hardison's line about his library card. Great job! I really enjoyed it. :)
Frek chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hah, it was sweet, until the end... my library card? Priceless! Loved it, thanks!
Aoitori chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was so sweet! I really like how you wrote the characters. Each one has his/her own voice. I can practically hear them saying the lines. Just an all-around fun one-shot. Thanks for writing it!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/10/2009